• The KillerFrogs

New Uniforms for Texas game (lots of red)

M

mkel43

We might want to take a step back from all of this "fancyness" with our uni's and try to get this team to adopt the mindset that made so many of TCU's teams so great over the years. The guys in GP's early years seemed like they didn't care what they wore, where they played, or if anybody was even watching. They just wanted to go to war against another team! Maybe work on replacing mental weakness and flash with a more old school mind set and humility like ol' Dalton and gang used to be!

Attachments

• Andy-Dalton (1).jpg
    Andy-Dalton (1).jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 13

crash813

Luckily I'm a kid of the 80's...... I got this!
transformers-box-art-shockwave-t-shirt.multi.jpeg

HFrog12

I don't really think they are that bad. I really wish we stuck to our traditional colors, but since I don't get to make that choice then I think they did an alright job. At the end of the day if we play [ Finebaum ]ty then they suck. But if we win then I love them.

WhatTheFrog

If this is going to get the kids excited to play to their potential, I am all for it!
Yep, this is my thought exactly! If this is what it takes to hype up the kids to play the way they SHOULD, give me more!

I still think that players earning "blood stripes", akin to Marines, might motivate these kids to work and play harder in order to earn the stripes. KINDA like helmet stickers, but not quite. You have to attain a certain minimum level of performance or statistics in order to earn them (determined by the coaching staff). What kid wants to have one stinkin' sticker on his helmet?