• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Wexahu

I tend to agree. He always seemed to be a very good #2 qb but not a great #1.

If he was on a team where he could just be a bus driver, he might succeed.

He was on some very good teams early in his career. They had a good defense, a decent OL, and some good talent around him at the skill positions. If anything, he was probably the weak link on the team. He definitely has junk around him now but that's how the NFL works, you gotta win games and get it done when you have that window.

MTfrog5

It's amazing to me that he has started as long as he has, that's why when people say he needs to get out of Cincinnati I say that might be great but he won't be a starting NFL QB any longer. I know you're not supposed to say this here, but in my opinion and if I take off my purple glasses, he's always been a very borderline starting QB. I was surprised he was drafted as high as he was, I was surprised when Cincy signed him to the big contract extension, and I'm surprised they've stuck with him through that contract.

All things considered what a heck of a career, made a ton of money and is set for life.
It’s also amazing that’s he went to the playoffs 4 straight years with the OL and lack of running game they had. Organization has refused to fix the OL and Dalton hasn’t played great but it sure isn’t all on him. Not many QB would look good in Cincinnati

Wexahu

It’s also amazing that’s he went to the playoffs 4 straight years with the OL and lack of running game they had. Organization has refused to fix the OL and Dalton hasn’t played great but it sure isn’t all on him. Not many QB would look good in Cincinnati

It's a bad organization but early in his career they had a good team, including a decent OL. I don't think he would have been the starting QB for as long as he has been if he had played for a good organization, that's kind of the point.

Frog-in-law1995

I took a hit last night. Broke my back yard fence from 2 trees falling through it. Smashed my dog kennel/run, tossed my kids’ trampoline across the street and into a neighbors car and sent parts flying around. Also tore up my back patio chairs, decorations, etc. Last night got sketchy.

I have concrete-filled buckets I use to tie down my canopies at bbq competitions and raced outside as the first storm wave hit to tie them to our trampoline. Glad I did...the wind picked up a 1/4 full storage bin I use for charcoal and blew it into the neighbors yard.

Also, the jackass behind me left his dog outside last night.

Ron Swanson

I have concrete-filled buckets I use to tie down my canopies at bbq competitions and raced outside as the first storm wave hit to tie them to our trampoline. Glad I did...the wind picked up a 1/4 full storage bin I use for charcoal and blew it into the neighbors yard.

Also, the jackass behind me left his dog outside last night
giphy.gif

TCURiggs

I took a hit last night. Broke my back yard fence from 2 trees falling through it. Smashed my dog kennel/run, tossed my kids’ trampoline across the street and into a neighbors car and sent parts flying around. Also tore up my back patio chairs, decorations, etc. Last night got sketchy.

CEO of my company (formally yours) took a direct hit last night (Preston Hollow area). Huge tree went through his roof, their 10x10 bedroom window blew straight onto their upstairs bed, upstairs doors were blown off to the downstairs area, insulation all over the house... crazy deal. A bunch of beautiful homes in that area were in worse shape as well.

nwlafrog

CEO of my company (formally yours) took a direct hit last night (Preston Hollow area). Huge tree went through his roof, their 10x10 bedroom window blew straight onto their upstairs bed, upstairs doors were blown off to the downstairs area, insulation all over the house... crazy deal. A bunch of beautiful homes in that area were in worse shape as well.

We were very fortunate. There’s about a 20’ or better drop off from my back yard and retainer wall to a big pond/swamp behind us. I’m sure that the storm had lost some intensity before it reached us in Haughton and I also think that elevation and water being between us and the storm helped. I couldn’t imagine being inside of my home as windows are blowing out and things are flying around INSIDE. We had a lot of outside damage, but thankfully nothing inside.

that’s scary stuff.

SnoSki

The backfiring bandit of Wedgewood struck again last night just before midnight. With the cooler air the backfires sounded louder than ever. Woke me up from my sleep and the noise is clearly coming from a mile away or more.

Best guess is some motorcyclist who thinks it’s hilarious or just works on his engine late at night and is oblivious that the entire zip code can hear him.

Mean Purple

Also, the jackass behind me left his dog outside last night.
What the ...

Mean Purple

@netty2424 , I rode a horse valued over 50 grand last week. I highly recommend it if you have the means. (i.e. know somebody who owns one and will let you ride). I say this because you have enough land put horses on. just a drop in the bucket. :)