• The KillerFrogs

Waiting for Delton to make an appearance at RB or WR...

It would be great IMO if we opened up on offense against TX with a double reverse pass with Delton throwing
the pass while starting at wide receiver. Try to set the tone for the game. What have we got to lose? We have a very average to bad team right now and IMO we don't need to play the "conservative" Bit ike we are going to win by one.

Punter1

you wrote four paragraphs refuting something i never said and you keep going back to one point that i keep waiting for you to provide proof

i presume that you mean alex delton is an experienced, proven offensive player.

what has he proven? where has he proven it?

The guy has roughly 1,000 career rushing yards and 10 TDs ...can obviously throw the ball some...is tough, fast and a very smart person and player. To me that makes him a proven, experienced offensive player and a potential weapon when used correctly.

Once again...I'm not saying he should be the starting TB over Jet....or even a starting WR....but he could be extremely valuable for 10-15 plays a game at a position other than QB. Athletic backup QBs are used all the time in this manner and given the extreme problems we are having scoring points...we should be looking in every direction to try and find someone to make plays.