• The KillerFrogs

We're Moving… Servers! [COMPLETE]

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Yup, as if this season wasn't enough to induce heartburn and sleepless nights we decided to throw a server move into the mix. Tomorrow morning (October 21) we'll be migrating the site to a new service on AWS. Hopefully the site will only be offline for a half an hour (you should see a notice of the board being in maintenance mode during the move), but please be patient and we promise you'll be able to kill off the Monday productivity by the time you get to the office.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Yup, as if this season wasn't enough to induce heartburn and sleepless nights we decided to throw a server move into the mix. Tomorrow morning (October 21) we'll be migrating the site to a new service on AWS. Hopefully the site will only be offline for a half an hour (you should see a notice of the board being in maintenance mode during the move), but please be patient and we promise you'll be able to kill off the Monday productivity by the time you get to the office.
Any chance you could accidentally delete all the troll accounts (or the people that annoy me most - I’ll send a list) during this server move?

Froggy Style

I just want to tell you Good Luck. We're all counting on you.
hqdefault.jpg