• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU will be lucky to earn bowl eligibility in a season when upperclassmen have flopped

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU will be lucky to earn bowl eligibility in a season when upperclassmen have flopped

BY Big Steaming Pile

The downturn was inevitable, and TCU’s season is entirely now about trying to pull off one season-altering upset, and making sure its freshman quarterback is not shattered.

After a loss at Kansas State on Saturday in Manhattan, Gary Patterson and his team of underdogs are just that. The Horned Frogs will be an underdog in five of their remaining six games.

To qualify for the Flaming Hot Garbage Bowl, TCU must find three wins in a schedule that includes Texas, at OK State, Baylor, at Texas Tech, at Oklahoma and against West Virginia. Despite the absurd number of bowl games, there is a good chance TCU will miss a bowl for the first time since 2013.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article236448323.html

He can't help himself. Or FWST always gets him to write their hit pieces. He is a smart guy but we rarely read a good article from him in the good times. Or if he does write something in the good times it's about that one thing TCU is lacking in. The only thing though, this time, I don't care hopefully it opens TCU's or GP's eyes to do something (however I'm not sure I like that he is directing it at kids when its coaching...and yes I did not read the article).

CountryFrog

DNR WNR
Not even the KF.c summary
Here's the kfc summary:

Didn't click!

Scheiss you Muck

Muck is just mad that we beat his Jayhawks so bad with our worst team ever.

Didn't read!

Beyond the inflammatory headline he actually makes some decent points.

Didn't read!

All Muck does is stir the pot at every turn. Have no idea why he's still allowed on the TCU campus.

Hey Muck, did you write this before or after you spent all day creeping around the coed dorms?

Not even Jenn likes Muck's articles.

Didn't click!

So did any of you take the time to actually read the article? He basically says the same things everyone on here has been saying.

So this is "journalism" now? smh

Didn't read!

Is this guy still collecting a check from TCU?

This is why newspapers are dying.

Thanks a lot for supporting the home team FWST.

Another hit piece from Muck.

Didn't read!

When will kfc stop posting this arse wipes' articles?

Froggy Style

The only true flop has been Patterson and Cumbie. The most shocking thing, is that Cumbie is only slightly more of a [ Finebaum ] show.

y2kFrog

Didn’t read the article but agree with the headline. Name ONE upperclassman who has performed as good or better than you thought he would. I’ll start...... J Song. That’s probably it.

I'll add that there is some positions I think we should just roll with young guys because there probably wouldn't be a noticeable difference.