100 more yards

Better completion pct

More completions

More rushing attempts

Fewer penalties

No turnovers

And oh yes; we held the ball 4 more minutes than they did

Still lost!!!!!!

Giving up 24 shouldn’t automatically mean we lose a game. Heck, OU night score 24 in the first quarter. But at least we will try our darnest to establish the run!

Last edited:

MTfrog5

Would have been more but we decided to throw Delton in for a series after we drove the field for a TD. Not only did Delton not run, he passed twice out of three plays. All the momentum went back to Kstate

Pharm Frog

Tcu had:

100 more yards

Better completion pct

More completions

More rushing attempts

Fewer penalties

No turnovers

Still lost!!!!!!

Giving up 24 shouldn’t automatically mean we lose a game. Heck, OU night score 24 in the first quarter. But at least we will try our darnest to establish the run!

That’s what I was referring to when I said the looking at the stats alone would lead to the assumption that the Frogs had a comfortable win. I’m sure I’ve seen similar but not sure I’ve seen similar without turnovers.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Tcu had:

100 more yards

Better completion pct

More completions

More rushing attempts

Fewer penalties

No turnovers

Still lost!!!!!!

Technically it's not a turnover but the blocked punt did set up their first TD.

Where the scheiss is our special teams coach???

Da Frogs

Why did we abandon the run with 2:45 left and 3 timeouts? That is plenty of time to mix in an occasional run. With the defense they were playing, we might have even broken a long one. Of course, I didn’t understand the play calling all game long. We then took a sack and that ended our drive.

netty2424

Technically it's not a turnover but the blocked punt did set up their first TD.

Where the scheiss is our special teams coach???
I think he was coaching defensive tackles, or defensive backs, or possibly o line. Hell, who knows who coaches what anymore. GP just moves them around like musical chairs.

Last edited:

Chongo94

Tcu had:

100 more yards

Better completion pct

More completions

More rushing attempts

Fewer penalties

No turnovers

Still lost!!!!!!

This basically makes me think of video games where the computer just decides you aren’t winning that game. No money plays, no simming, you’re just losing and that’s just it because the computer said so ha.

Run first spread game is only as effective as the passing game. You can control the clock, but if you have no passing game then it doesn't matter. TCU would of rolled Kansas State if Duggan could of made passes and WRs could catch. He had a lot of open receivers he totally missed. He is bulleting the ball...having trouble with basic throws. TCU needs a QB and WR coach.

Duggan will be good and is gaining experience but Collins should be the QB against Texas.

Pharm Frog

Run first spread game is only as effective as the passing game. You can control the clock, but if you have no passing game then it doesn't matter. TCU would of rolled Kansas State if Duggan could of made passes and WRs could catch. He had a lot of open receivers he totally missed. He is bulleting the ball...having trouble with basic throws. TCU needs a QB and WR coach.

Duggan will be good and is gaining experience but Collins should be the QB against Texas.

Well you know what they say...the third string QB is always the fan favorite

Well you know what they say...the third string QB is always the fan favorite

Haha. I think Collins could of been the starter if he didn't hurt himself. The question is if he gets a shot can ge stay healthy. I think he has the best pass, he is a competitor, I think he could give the offense a spark. He has his doubters I know.

Wexahu

Haha. I think Collins could of been the starter if he didn't hurt himself. The question is if he gets a shot can ge stay healthy. I think he has the best pass, he is a competitor, I think he could give the offense a spark. He has his doubters I know.

I know he’s better than Delton. Why he hasn’t been given an opportunity given the overall QB play I have no idea.