• The KillerFrogs

TCU KState game thread

same. Running a spartan race is way more appealing.

And so it begins. Sad to see. But I'm done. I'm just surprised by our fans. One thing to be angry and disgusted another to abandon TCU. I travel to for business, but I bet you were going to try to make the TCU vs Texas game before the abomination happened versus Kansas State. But whatever, maybe you do have business you cant get away from. :(

Mean Purple

Worst part, there have been awesome group of 5 coaches that are now with power 5 teams that have passed us by.

When your OC makes play calls that take you out of the Conf champ game, then takes you out of a whole season, and you bring him back for year 3 or horrible play calling, gotta wonder.

And the defense is just soft.

Patterson does not make a bowl game, the AD will be tested.

Both offense and defense looks lost. No idenity.

cctcu

It's time to clean house with the coaching staff. If not, things will continue to go downhill for the next couple of years. The game has passed GP by and he just can't seem to get a handle on things. I'm afraid he's now lost the team and they will pretty much quit. We need someone with a strong composure that will take charge of things and delegate responsibility where it needs to be. Have everyone on the same page with the same goals and quit muddling things up. Very frustrating with things the way they are for this team.

Mean Purple

It's time to clean house with the coaching staff. If not, things will continue to go downhill for the next couple of years. The game has passed GP by and he just can't seem to get a handle on things. I'm afraid he's now lost the team and they will pretty much quit. We need someone with a strong composure that will take charge of things and delegate responsibility where it needs to be. Have everyone on the same page with the same goals and quit muddling things up. Very frustrating with things the way they are for this team.
Patterson's pyramid is disconnected heap of legos.

TCUWIN

And so it begins. Sad to see. But I'm done. I'm just surprised by our fans. One thing to be angry and disgusted another to abandon TCU. I travel to for business, but I bet you were going to try to make the TCU vs Texas game before the abomination happened versus Kansas State. But whatever, maybe you do have business you cant get away from. :(
I feel bad for the players, but they have to come ready to play the game. They had a chance to make some stops on the last drive. They didn’t do it. Yes, coaching is bad. But bow your neck and get the job done.

ATC Frog

And so it begins. Sad to see. But I'm done. I'm just surprised by our fans. One thing to be angry and disgusted another to abandon TCU. I travel to for business, but I bet you were going to try to make the Texas game before the abomination happened versus Kansas State. But whatever, maybe you do have business you cant get away from. :(

You’re right, before kickoff time was announced, I was going to try and make the game. However I start the race at 10:45 and won’t finish until well after the game kicks off (as it’s going to be ~14 miles if similar to last year). Plus the spartan race is in Glen Rose so there’s no way I could ever dream of finishing the race in time to make it to ACS before the game ends.

So you’re right, I was planning on attending if the stars aligned, but they didn’t and now I’m at peace with that. I registered for this race before the 2019 football schedule was released and just hoped it wouldn’t line up with a home game.

Last edited:

Mean Purple

What happened to the game plan we had with Kansas and Purdue?

If it works, stick with it. If Patterson is meddling , he should stop.
Because right now, he is ESPNs punch line. AMD because he has been an ass to folks in press conferences, they are loving it.

You’re right, before kickoff time was announced, I was going to try and make the game. However I start the race at 10:45 and won’t finish until well after the game kicks off (as it’s going to be ~14 miles if similar to last year). Plus the spartan race is in Glen Rose so there’s no way I could ever dream of finishing the rave in time to make it to ACS before the game ends.

So you’re right, I was planning on attending if the stars aligned, but they didn’t and now I’m at peace with that. I registered for this race before the 2019 football schedule was released and just hoped it wouldn’t line up with a home game.

I'm not really trying to single you out. For that I apologize. Just trying to make the point in general if you planned to make the game and you know in your heart you could. Then you should. Seems like it's not possible for you. Good luck with the race those races are legit.