• The KillerFrogs

TCU KState game thread

Wexahu

I've always loved GP but the “way” this team is playing I wonder if he’s done and just going through the motions.

Honestly, I have hardly any personal feelings for GP. He’s a football coach paid a hell of a lot of money to do a job. Never really had an interactions with him. For all I know he might be the greatest guy in the world, or a complete horses ass. I don’t really care one way or another. I used to love the way his football teams played. Used to. We don’t play with anything near the passion or discipline we used to, and that’s on the head coach. If he can’t get it changed he needs to go.

Bruce Berry

If fall 2020 rolls around and we make ZERO coaching changes I won’t renew season tickets and I won’t attend one game.

Rick Neuheisel was talking about this yesterday. Ed Ogeron finally understood what he was doing offensively didn't work. Adapted and changed. Our guy does not have that kind of humility.

Mean Purple

i would really like to know what he did to piss someone off because there is no way ability wise he is the #3 quarterback on this roster
I think it must be stubborn Patterson and Dumbie. One is his usual grump self determined to show everyone he is right and misses the obvious, and the other doesn't know better.

AroundWorldFrog

Honestly, I have hardly any personal feelings for GP. He’s a football coach paid a hell of a lot of money to do a job. Never really had an interactions with him. For all I know he might be the greatest guy in the world, or a complete horses ass. I don’t really care one way or another. I used to love the way his football teams played. Used to. We don’t play with anything near the passion or discipline we used to, and that’s on the head coach. If he can’t get it changed he needs to go.
Maybe we can get Urban,