• The KillerFrogs

If I'm Michael Collins

asleep003

After our QB passing play today, I'm(the strongest/most accurate arm w/wheels) flipping the middle finger to this coaching staff, If I'm not getting 2 deep reps for the next weeks game. Staff had 2 weeks to ready Collins today, if he were needed.

We don't have a deep throwing offense with either QB in the present QB 2 deep. We have to have that balance to win 3 of the next 6 games. it was not there today. If we continue to ignore Collins … he really needs to transfer himself out.

tetonfrog

Again, why transfer? He is not an NFL QB and he knows it. If he can't beat out Max, then how is he going to play in the NFL? Maybe he moves on as a grad transfer, but that TCU degree is going to look for him down the road, right?

ftwfrog

Not saying he’s worse than any situation we have now, but lighting it up for one quarter last year against OU’s awful defense doesn’t help me to believe we have the second coming of Peyton Manning sitting on the bench.

Our WRs don’t get open and don’t really catch the ball. Ive come to the conclusion that with all of the QBs on our roster, it doesn’t matter who is taking snaps.

y2kFrog

After our QB passing play today, I'm(the strongest/most accurate arm w/wheels) flipping the middle finger to this coaching staff, If I'm not getting 2 deep reps for the next weeks game. Staff had 2 weeks to ready Collins today, if he were needed.

We don't have a deep throwing offense with either QB in the present QB 2 deep. We have to have that balance to win 3 of the next 6 games. it was not there today. If we continue to ignore Collins … he really needs to transfer himself out.

At this point we are committed to Duggan as long as he is healthy. Collins is never going to play, and honestly I don't really want him to. It's not going to really make that much difference anyway. Heck, there other guys I'd rather see out there instead at other positions as well.

4th. down

IMO, Collins and Rogers are gone already mentally, just waiting for the season to end - wouldn't you? Hello Ponies.

asleep003

So lets just watch Max overthrow the next 4-5 throws over 20 yards, like he did today, and previous games.

Fought for Boykin for 1 1/2 years, who was our best QB then, against the nut bags, that were saying the same things about him too.

Mean Purple

Again, why transfer? He is not an NFL QB and he knows it. If he can't beat out Max, then how is he going to play in the NFL? Maybe he moves on as a grad transfer, but that TCU degree is going to look for him down the road, right?
On any other staff, he would beat them out when healthy. He would be the starter.
Patterson or Cumbie must be making promises like with the interception King last year.

Mean Purple

At this point we are committed to Duggan as long as he is healthy. Collins is never going to play, and honestly I don't really want him to. It's not going to really make that much difference anyway. Heck, there other guys I'd rather see out there instead at other positions as well.
Winning doesn't make a difference?