• The KillerFrogs

TCU KState game thread

netty2424

giphy.gif

Chongo94

Been on the fence with GP for a few years now but am pretty much done with him now. Ready for wholesale changes across the board. This is hard to watch. We just don’t look very well coached and it’s the same stuff we’ve seen for years. Ready for new blood.

I’m still willing to ride with GP, maybe it’s the “I can’t quit you mentality” haha but we definitely don’t look very well coached, for sure.

Frogmore

Really hoping we get to see Collins this half. Duggan is just not ready yet. Or, stick with the run and let Duggan and Delton go for it. I really wish we'd at least let Collins give it a shot though.

On another note, I believe Baldwin will be 100 percent practicing with the team starting Sunday. Maybe he can get some chances in the next few weeks.

Mean Purple

Really hoping we get to see Collins this half. Duggan is just not ready yet. Or, stick with the run and let Duggan and Delton go for it. I really wish we'd at least let Collins give it a shot though.

On another note, I believe Baldwin will be 100 percent practicing with the team starting Sunday. Maybe he can get some chances in the next few weeks.
We would see Collins for one drive and td. Then back to suck.

Eight

Been on the fence with GP for a few years now but am pretty much done with him now. Ready for wholesale changes across the board. This is hard to watch. We just don’t look very well coached and it’s the same stuff we’ve seen for years. Ready for new blood.

concerned that gary has become so surrounded with people who owe their job to gary that their is no one on this staff with who will tell him the truth