• The KillerFrogs

Grandview dude on The Ticket?

OK which one of you was that on The Ticket making football picks with The Musers?
For those that didn't hear it, the guy proclaimed Patterson had quit on the team and will retire at the end of the season.

TAINTed frog

OK which one of you was that on The Ticket making football picks with The Musers?
For those that didn't hear it, the guy proclaimed Patterson had quit on the team and will retire at the end of the season.
He’s not entirely wrong. I mean...GP is starting Delton.

GP gets all hot and bothered that SMU stole our signs so he’s going to up the ante and start a QB who transferred this past year against his old team. scheissing genius

y2kFrog

Based on that prediction alone, I assume we will now roll K-State.

Mean Purple

A. I don't listen to local sports radio. It is pretty lacking in these parts.
B. Grandview is an example of why you never go full aggy. So my guess it was an aggy who was not sharp enough to get into TCU Ranch Mgmt.

Froggish

For sure.
Patterson has played Delton some in most games. And I'm sure he wants, as does Max and the team, for Delton to have some opportunities to make some plays on his old turf.
I have no doubt they’ll give him some snaps and he’ll get a nice bit of cheers out of the KSU crowd...I’d much rather that happen in garbage time with us up 3 scores...He’ll probably have a little juice being back in Manhattan

Mean Purple

I have no doubt they’ll give him some snaps and he’ll get a nice bit of cheers out of the KSU crowd...I’d much rather that happen in garbage time with us up 3 scores...He’ll probably have a little juice being back in Manhattan
I am one of the worst at griping about him not getting them into the endzone, but I still think a lot of that is play calling. The man can run it to the red zone a lot. Let me keep running and get six.

I'm tellin' ya. This is the week we turn it all around.

Let's Go! Get a mean on! Violence! Eat death! No blood, no foul! Go Frogs! Beat K-State!

A. I don't listen to local sports radio. It is pretty lacking in these parts.
B. Grandview is an example of why you never go full aggy. So my guess it was an aggy who was not sharp enough to get into TCU Ranch Mgmt.

A. The guy said he was a TCU alum. B. He's a Banker so he probably had no interest in ranch management. C. Your life is lacking if you don't listen. to the Ticket.

Moose Stuff

A. The guy said he was a TCU alum. B. He's a Banker so he probably had no interest in ranch management. C. Your life is lacking if you don't listen. to the Ticket.

We typically agree on most everything but not here. The Ticket is awful. Like I’d rather have Beth Mowins follow me around and narrate my life kind of awful. Also, just because a guy says he’s a TCU alum doesn’t mean he is.