• The KillerFrogs

The Jinx is in...

Frogo

This post screams Baylor. Reminds of when they used to post all these ridiculous and irrelevant stats to distract from losses and make them feel better about themselves.

I find it embarrassing that our social media team is tone deaf enough to publicly brag about something like this, especially considering we’re 3-2 and have seven Big 12 defenses left to play that can’t wait to make this tweet age very poorly.

How can it be true? We fumbled SIX times against SMU, IIRC.

Wexahu

How can it be true? We fumbled SIX times against SMU, IIRC.

As has been discussed in this thread already, the genius who decided to post this isn't counting fumbles. I assume we'll see a similar post soon about how we are leading the nation in FG attempts, and that NO ONE has been better.

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
It makes me mad but for different reasons than everyone else. Social media stats like this are what you do for recruiting and such but what really upsets me is that we have Delton on there with Duggan. Are we trying to make Duggan look over his shoulder all year? I don't see another program inn the country that touts their backup QB w/ the starter in something like this. The way we've handled this QB situation is horrible.

WhatTheFrog

There was a graphic before the Baylor game last week that showed a list of 3 QBs in FBS that had at least 10 TD passes with no picks. I know at least 2 of those QBs fell off the list that day (Brewer and Tua). The jinx is real. In this particular case, it was real good.

notyalc

This post screams Baylor. Reminds of when they used to post all these ridiculous and irrelevant stats to distract from losses and make them feel better about themselves.

I find it embarrassing that our social media team is tone deaf enough to publicly brag about something like this, especially considering we’re 3-2 and have seven Big 12 defenses left to play that can’t wait to make this tweet age very poorly.

Kaylee Hartung is retweeting this right now.

AroundWorldFrog

This thread is all a joke, right? You guys aren’t actually upset by this are you?
No kidding

i-see-snowflakes-5b5412.jpg

tcumaniac

It was very unbecoming of our social media staff when I saw it.
I get the feeling we have a new person running our social media this year. The tone and voice coming from the account often seems like an immature gen-z kid trying way too hard to sound "woke."

It makes me mad but for different reasons than everyone else. Social media stats like this are what you do for recruiting and such but what really upsets me is that we have Delton on there with Duggan. Are we trying to make Duggan look over his shoulder all year? I don't see another program inn the country that touts their backup QB w/ the starter in something like this. The way we've handled this QB situation is horrible.
That was my thought as well. Why not three QBs. Collins hasn’t thrown a pic either.
It’s OK to be silent. Especially when there is nothing to bark about.