• The KillerFrogs

MSG Network this weekend

East Coast

Tier 1
Just a heads up - here in NY metro area the KSU game is on Madison Square Garden network, not some fox directional. I thought I would as going to have make do with Brian & John, but there must be no hockey or pro basketball Saturday afternoon.

AroundWorldFrog

Just a heads up - here in NY metro area the KSU game is on Madison Square Garden network, not some fox directional. I thought I would as going to have make do with Brian & John, but there must be no hockey or pro basketball Saturday afternoon.
Got me curious. Same in the West. Directv 634. But also a few of the directional FOX channels.

Here are the channels the game will be on:

FOX Sports Arizona
FOX Sports Detroit PLUS
FOX Sports Midwest or PLUS+
FOX Sports North
FOX Sports Ohio
FOX Sports Southwest PLUS
FOX Sports Sun
FOX Sports West
MASN2
MSG

If you don't get any of these with your cable package, you can look at bumping up to the sports package to see if that helps.

If that isn't an option, again depending on your location, any number of streaming services might work. You'll need to check though.

The only guarantee: Playstation Vue (with the sports package add on) will have the game available via a bunch of these channels.

Dogfrog

Yea my U-verse search is pretty good and they don’t show anything til a Sunday noon replay. And I have sports plus.

Dogfrog

I could be wrong, but I believe uverse does have a package that would make multiple of these channels and thus the game available, I’d call and inquire.

Maybe, but I am not real interested in a U-verse package that includes YES HD and SUN HD? These are the only channels I could find on U-verse that are currently scheduling the game in FW. Will probably wander out to a sports bar, if they have access. Otherwise ride my bike if it’s a nice day. Guess this is what happens when your program is in light demand.

Chongo94

FYI, my U-verse will air games on some channel it labels Fox Sports Southwest Alternate. It is usually the other or a other regional game that they show.

It’s listed as 1754 on mine. It doesn’t list games until they air so maybe keep y’all’s eyes open on that channel? I watched some of a Tech game earlier this year on it.

Dogfrog

FYI, my U-verse will air games on some channel it labels Fox Sports Southwest Alternate. It is usually the other or a other regional game that they show.

It’s listed as 1754 on mine. It doesn’t list games until they air so maybe keep y’all’s eyes open on that channel? I watched some of a Tech game earlier this year on it.

Thanks. There have also been times in the past when our games (usually baseball and basketball) have been available on only the non-HD version of Fox channels - for example in this case 754. I always check that before giving up.

Edit: They also list 1772 FSWHD (fox sports west) and 1775 FSAZHD (fox sports arizona) both listing our game. No subscription to either.

Last edited:
I just checked out dish here in Ft. Worth. The game is on MASN2 (ch 433), which is available as part of their "Multi sport" package, which I don't get. Unless I'm wrong or something changes, I'll miss the game this weekend.

Limp Lizard

I live in far north Fort Worth with DirecTV. It was finally listed this morning on 676-1 (FSSW+HD). This is the second time where DirecTV has waited to assign the game late. Now, I hope we don't have any thunderstorms in FW, so I can get the game.

Eight

tell the truth, some of you still buy tv guide and as soon as you get the new one you highlight the time, date, and channel of your favorite shows.

YA

I have both dish (tailgate) and direct tv--if you sign up for your favorite sports teams, it will give you a weekly alert on your phone on which channel the game is one. I suspect that Spectrum and UVerse and all the rest do the same. Use technology to your advantage!!!

Dish is channel 433

Last edited: