• The KillerFrogs

FWST: He ended spring ball as TCU’s third-string RB. Now Darius Anderson is the Frogs’ MVP

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
He ended spring ball as TCU’s third-string RB. Now Darius Anderson is the Frogs’ MVP

By Drew Davison

Darius Anderson is no longer a forgotten man.

The TCU running back has gone from third-string on the depth chart following spring practices to the team’s MVP. He’s been the best player for the Frogs, rushing for 532 yards and six touchdowns through the first five games.

Anderson is certainly on Kansas State’s radar going into Saturday’s game in Manhattan, Kansas. TCU (3-2) and K-State (3-2) are each looking to get back in the win column following losses and a bye week.

“He can hit a home run, no question,” K-State coach Chris Klieman told reporters earlier this week. “He can beat you outside, beat you inside, beat you with speed, break tackles, and that’s where we have to do a really good job of playing with great leverage and making open-field tackles.”

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article236311473.html#storylink=cpy

I think I recall a depth chart where he was listed 3rd but at least we all had a frame of reference to know that was BS. It's more the other information flowing out of the Spring and Fall where we didn't have that history that turned out to be the same that has me concerned about the evaluation process that led to those conclusions.