• The KillerFrogs

Cool Uniform Thread

3E456FFC-2AF5-469A-887D-CA960AE30DAF.gif

for real

H0RNEDFR0G

Nike supports a guy who kneels for the United States anthem... but they have been awfully quiet about the Hong Kong protests. I thought they respected taking a stand for something? Where's their stand for democracy?

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize. So you're allowed to criticize our nation, and kneel for the national anthem, but people are terrified to speak out against China. Kinda scary.

Eight

Nike supports a guy who kneels for the United States anthem... but they have been awfully quiet about the Hong Kong protests. I thought they respected taking a stand for something? Where's their stand for democracy?

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you're not allowed to criticize. So you're allowed to criticize our nation, and kneel for the national anthem, but people are terrified to speak out against China. Kinda scary.

you are allowed to criticize this nation because freedom of speech is allowed and while i don't agree with what he says i do believe in the value of freedom of expression.

who is terrified to speak out against china?

those who have money at stake and the idea that money and power influences the loyalties of some is an age old story.