• The KillerFrogs

Iiiiii don’t like it: fancy uniforms

PurpleBlood87

It seems like everyone has some sort of tribute uniform. Red Grange. Children Hospital kids. Neil Armstrong walking on the moon. Cinematic blockbuster Black Panther.

All these fancy uniforms makes my head spin.

Maybe I’m getting old, but I cannot ever tell who is playing on the television anymore.

giphy.gif

Paint It Purple

It seems like everyone has some sort of tribute uniform. Red Grange. Children Hospital kids. Neil Armstrong walking on the moon. Cinematic blockbuster Black Panther.

Maybe I’m getting old, but I cannot ever tell who is playing on the television anymore.
You’re no different than that old man from Penn State.

Paint It Purple

Not sure if serious.
I was teasing. But, did recognize a bit of irony in the comparison. One old man likes old fashioned styled football uniforms. One old man likes natural skin and short hair cuts. One is of them is a racist.
I like the old style uniforms too, but think the new stuff is cool. Style is to each his own. I thought Bob Marley was way cool, long stringy (straight or dreadlock) hair hanging out of football helmets; not so much. Style is to each his own. Doesn’t make one racist.

Sorry to bring the subject back up, but just never weighed in before.

4 Oaks Frog

YEP! You’re getting old...
GO FROGS!
BEAT KSU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

JugbandFrog

Yep...iiiiiiii don’t like it. Darn xennials ruining everything. I can’t even enjoy my TCU foosball!

Attachments

• 7D9F6AFE-8124-4059-8A42-0C7B697119C8.jpeg
    7D9F6AFE-8124-4059-8A42-0C7B697119C8.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 8