• The KillerFrogs

Kansas State Press Conference

Purp

That last sentence is definitely true. Came down to the about 8 plays where the D gave up a TD.

***Disclaimer: yes I can do basic math like 8X7 but I don't let basic math stand in the way of what I want to say.
Good thing you didn't try b/c the math is wrong. It's actually (8*(6+1)).

MinFrog

Seems like with the emergence of Hunt and getting barber/barkley back, we may be able to really stretch the field.

I was watching the ISU highlights right after watching the BU/TT game. Duggan throws such a better ball than Brewer or Duffy. Having the ability to stretch the field should open things up quite a bit.

don't discount that speed we are getting back at wr. And we will need every bit of it cause Gary's defense isnt doing [ Finebaum ] this year.

Eight

Seems like with the emergence of Hunt and getting barber/barkley back, we may be able to really stretch the field.

I was watching the ISU highlights right after watching the BU/TT game. Duggan throws such a better ball than Brewer or Duffy. Having the ability to stretch the field should open things up quite a bit.

don't discount that speed we are getting back at wr. And we will need every bit of it cause Gary's defense isnt doing [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] this year.

i would love to see that speed show up on some slants and inside routes where a linebacker or safety are trying to run with the receiver.

tough to throw over the top when everyone else is dropping two safeties back but that does open up a great deal of space for a receiver to run after the catch on those inside routes.

4th. down

i would love to see that speed show up on some slants and inside routes where a linebacker or safety are trying to run with the receiver.

tough to throw over the top when everyone else is dropping two safeties back but that does open up a great deal of space for a receiver to run after the catch on those inside routes.

Imagine that.

Limp Lizard

GP mentioned that he did not do a good job of game planning for a bad field (he said "wet" field). Same for offense. ISU knew how to run on their field. He said the coaches need to do a better job game planning for those conditions.

Eight

GP mentioned that he did not do a good job of game planning for a bad field (he said "wet" field). Same for offense. ISU knew how to run on their field. He said the coaches need to do a better job game planning for those conditions.

if only the team had a chance to see the field up close and then a period of free time to adjust their thinking prior to actually play the game.

i agree lizard the field looked like a field of winter wheat, but they didn't just put that grass field in this year, that field is always long in ames, and the kick off was pushed back, but i bet none of the local media brought any of that up to gary.

steelfrog

Tier 1
GP always says dumb stuff that should be obvious to a noob coach and certainly should have happened scores of times with a coach of his tenure, but he's always surprised/unprepared for all these "unique" situations.

GP would NEVER survive at a school where the media would hold his feet to the fire and ask the hard questions. One presser would be the end of it.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Soggy, and they cut it with a helicopter...

Moose Stuff

This is taking it a bit far, but...... we constantly hear things like the wet field comment, or the GP didn’t know Collins was available comment, or the not sure how far our kickers can kick a ball comment...... Gary seems so totally obsessed with the defense and his odd infatuation with keeping things a secret that at times it’s like we don’t even have a head coach. Good head coaches deal with this kind of [ Finebaum ] and they don’t screw it up.

Froggish

don't discount that speed we are getting back at wr. And we will need every bit of it cause Gary's defense isnt doing [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] this year.

Out philosophy is to stretch the field sideways...We are one of the best in all of CFB at stretching the field