• The KillerFrogs

Week 8 Score Prediction Contest: TCU @ K-State

SuperTFrog

KState had 8 first downs and 244 yds of offense against Okie St. GP’s defense comes alive again. We have beaten them 4 out of the last 5. That trend continues.

TCU - 34
KSU - 27

tackles - Ross Blaclock
# -8

SnoSki

If GP plans to run a ball control offense again I think we lose after falling into an early hole again.

TCU 20
KSU 34
Wallow tackles: 13

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
TCU- 2
KSU- 0

TCU wins game when KSU punter accidentally steps out of the back of the end zone with :01 remaining on the clock. TCU fumbles the ensuing free kick, but the clock expires.

Eight

TCU- 2
KSU- 0

TCU wins game when KSU punter accidentally steps out of the back of the end zone with :01 remaining on the clock. TCU fumbles the ensuing free kick, but the clock expires.

first nfl game i went to was the cowboys -lions play off game in the cotton bowl.

i am told i had a good time, but don't remember much other than it was cold as heck and hot dr pepper is nasty lemon wedge or not.

oh, and the final i have been told many times was 5-0.

4th. down

Skylar Thompson can run - last 3 Power 5 opponents 8, 27, & 6 yds. so we need to be careful with him. Purdy was 34, 3, & - 15 yds. on their Power 5 opponents and he got us for 102 yds.

We need to grow up this game and do the things we need to do when we need to do them. We have new shoes for inclement weather and have changed our signals - we are ready to kick some ass.

19-17 Frogs