• The KillerFrogs

Basketball Predictions

Skip Jansen

Great breakdown on the game and where the it is right now. It’s crazy that kids don’t know how to “ice” screens or call back screens. We don’t use staggered screens so our opponents should be alright.

BTW do you know anything about the Polish big guy?

I don't know that much about him but I was told that he isn't a typical European big. Plays closer to the basket and is a good rebounder.

Purp

Played 7 minutes and made one FG.

Barring foul trouble, that's about the expected minutes for Samuel's backup.
No boards or blocks? Not expecting a ton of production from Samuel's back-up, but 7 minutes without a rebound from the 5 isn't terrific. Blocks isn't a great indicator if he altered shots so I'll just come out and ask it... Was he effective in his 7 minutes on the defensive end or might that still be a liability for us this season?

Skip Jansen

No boards or blocks? Not expecting a ton of production from Samuel's back-up, but 7 minutes without a rebound from the 5 isn't terrific. Blocks isn't a great indicator if he altered shots so I'll just come out and ask it... Was he effective in his 7 minutes on the defensive end or might that still be a liability for us this season?

Let's put it this way. Jamie is going to match him up with the opposing team's backup 5.