• The KillerFrogs

We are favored by 3 against Kansas State

robbroyy

Yep. Reality is we’ve lost to two top 20 teams. The Iowa State game just leaves a worse impression in our minds because it got so out of hand.

KState, Tech, OKST and us are all about even according to my research. Baylor and Texas are a half step above, but the games being at home that neutralizes their advantage somewhat. OU is a different level.

Froggish

Yep. Reality is we’ve lost to two top 20 teams. The Iowa State game just leaves a worse impression in our minds because it got so out of hand.

KState, Tech, OKST and us are all about even according to my research. Baylor and Texas are a half step above, but the games being at home that neutralizes their advantage somewhat. OU is a different level.

Baylor’s schedule really set up nice for them..Good chance they are undefeated or a 1 loss team when we meet them

4th. down

Coin flips everywhere in the back 7...We could show up and whip everyone’s outside of OUs ass, or we could crap our pants and continue the slide to mediocrity...No idea

Some of us thought that the Iowa State game would tell us where we are headed so there's that.

We are about mid point in the season now when GP's teams of the past start their concentrated push. If it doesn't happen at Kansas State, we aren't going bowling which may be ok too, hopefully being a wake up call to our program and making GP to make some changes at season's end. No, he will not hire a defensive CO.

Big Frog II

We cannot come out flat in the first half against Kansas State. This is a must win game, and we need to play with intensity from the start. I hope we worked on holding on to the ball and defense during the off week.,

Moose Stuff

Some of us thought that the Iowa State game would tell us where we are headed so there's that.

We are about mid point in the season now when GP's teams of the past start their concentrated push. If it doesn't happen at Kansas State, we aren't going bowling which may be ok too, hopefully being a wake up call to our program and making GP to make some changes at season's end. No, he will not hire a defensive CO.

I would agree that a loss/poor performance at KSU would seem to suggest that things are unlikely to get better this year. I have optimism but a lot of it is founded in the idea that we’re gonna play well this week.

Pharm Frog

I would agree that a loss/poor performance at KSU would seem to suggest that things are unlikely to get better this year. I have optimism but a lot of it is founded in the idea that we’re gonna play well this week.

I demand that you rescind that optimism. It only leads to destruction and devastation. Take it back.

Froggish

Also a good chance they end the year 1-5

Outside of OU, everybody in this conference is going to feel like they are trending up or down based on their last game.

Not rocket science but I’m about finding a QB..I hope wins follow that but ultimately I want to see us grow Duggan up so we can get back to being in championship conversations