• The KillerFrogs

We are favored by 3 against Kansas State

LVH

A shift from the +1 GOTY line a week ago

I think Mississippi State losing to Tennesee and Iowa State beating WVU by 24 is part of what caused the domino effect to swing the line

Brog

We'll start there, then though we might lose to UT AND OU, we'll still beat WVU, KState, Tech and Baylor to hit our four game entry key to the Heinz Catsup bowl in December. Can't wait.

jake102

We'll start there, then though we might lose to UT AND OU, we'll still beat WVU, KState, Tech and Baylor to hit our four game entry key to the Heinz Catsup bowl in December. Can't wait.

We only need three wins (APB, Purdue and Kansas)

LVH

I honestly think this is how it will go. I think we will beat K State, Baylor, Tech and WVU and go 7-5. Which is disappointing but I'll take wins over Baylor and Tech as a consolation prize.

CountryFrog

Losing to OU is the only thing I’m certain of. I highly doubt we beat UT, but it’s more possible than OU. Every other game is basically a coin flip IMO. We’ll get to 6 or 7.
Certainly if we were playing OU this week then I'd say no way but that game is so late in the year that who knows what the two teams will look like by then.

I just have no clue whatsoever what this TCU team really is on either side of the ball.

Ron Swanson

K State is that bad?
Sagarin has TCU and KSU as follows...

30. TCU with a ranking of 78.07
36. KSU with a ranking of 76.51

When you factor in home field advantage for KSU, they should be 1 point favorites. We are coming off a bye week and an embarrassing loss, which might factor in to the oddsmakers decision on where to set the line.

Ron Swanson

Not sure why everyone is so sure we beat TT. We have a losing record against them since joining the Big12 and they haven’t exactly had stellar teams.
I don’t think any semi-intelligent TCU fan without a lot of bias impacting his thinking is “sure” we beat any specific team the rest of the way. We are capable of winning or losing every single remaining game on the schedule (except for OU of course, who will embarrass us).