• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

froginmn

For those who don't pay - He was at Halloween in the Park at Disney World.
I hadn't understood that I could go to a pay site to get more information, but after the eight thousandth mention of that on this thread, I'm starting to think that maybe there is a way for me to pay to get additional information.

Moose Stuff

I hadn't understood that I could go to a pay site to get more information, but after the eight thousandth mention of that on this thread, I'm starting to think that maybe there is a way for me to pay to get additional information.

I’m simply alerting anyone who subscribes that JC discussed where GP was last night (and he wasn’t alone) in case they hadn’t seen it. Couldn’t care less if there are people that don’t subscribe that are annoyed by it.

CryptoMiner

Don’t know who JC mentioned but do know he met with a WR Q something recently and things went very well. And Temple won big.

Last edited:

froginmn

I’m simply alerting anyone who subscribes that JC discussed where GP was last night (and he wasn’t alone) in case they hadn’t seen it. Couldn’t care less if there are people that don’t subscribe that are annoyed by it.
I'm certain that those who subscribe to another pay site know to look there for information as opposed to coming here to be alerted that their pay site has info.

Moose Stuff

I'm certain that those who subscribe to another pay site know to look there for information as opposed to coming here to be alerted that their pay site has info.

I was simply telling them it was there. It’s a weird thing to be bothered by. You should try putting me on ignore.

froginmn

I was simply telling them it was there. It’s a weird thing to be bothered by. You should try putting me on ignore.
No need to ignore, and not sure why you think it's weird. I'm a paid member of this site and one of the benefits is that I can come here without seeing ads for other sites.

Taking you at your word, if members of another paid site need to be alerted here, maybe you could start another thread "there is new info on another paid site" and bump it whenever their members need notification here. That way I can ignore that thread.

Moose Stuff

No need to ignore, and not sure why you think it's weird. I'm a paid member of this site and one of the benefits is that I can come here without seeing ads for other sites.

Taking you at your word, if members of another paid site need to be alerted here, maybe you could start another thread "there is new info on another paid site" and bump it whenever their members need notification here. That way I can ignore that thread.

This seems like a YOU problem.