• The KillerFrogs

2019 MLB Thread

FBallFan123

Boone goes to the bullpen...Ottavino.

Surprised he took out Tanaka there, he was great and economical, but third time through the order is a thing.

Playoff Tanaka...

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

But it shouldn't be the least bit surprising, given the circumstances of his death. We were all hoping it was just an extremely unlucky hand in the game of life but in the back of everyone's minds we knew this was a likely possibility.

It never crossed my mind that he was acquiring the pills from a source within the organization and that the organization was aware. Maybe I should have thought this but did not.

Moose Stuff

But it shouldn't be the least bit surprising, given the circumstances of his death. We were all hoping it was just an extremely unlucky hand in the game of life but in the back of everyone's minds we knew this was a likely possibility.

Not even remotely surprising. As for the circumstances behind it..... the average player doesn’t know that employee even exists, so it’s a bit odd to me that they not only found each other but also found that they share a common interest in illegal drugs. I see that they’re saying other players/employees may have been involved so it seems to me there is a bigger story here..... Skaggs didn’t find this guy by accident.