• The KillerFrogs

Shocking! Briles Already In Hot Water

Mean Purple

In addition to Eight's relaying of the backstory for todays news update, I would like to point to the tidbit below. Why would 3 choose not to vote?

Well, now we know. There was a there, there.

i think that committee said that there were kids from colorado who were eligible today. However, seems some of the committee dodged.
Reportedly, 6 could vote. 3 voted requirements were met, 3 abstained. votes are sent to UIL for review.

but millions affirm that briles sux.

Alright, which of you did this?

According to Mt. Vernon ISD Police Chief Max Cannaday, there have been reports of vandals putting stickers up around town (in a restaurant bathroom and on fruit and aisles of a grocery store) that read "Art Briles Protects Rapists."
The vandals are on camera but have yet to be caught; Cannaday believes they're outsiders not from Mt. Vernon.

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/M...r-Briles-and-his-BU-supporters-560543731.html

“vandals”

tcudoc

Nothing new about this, Kenneth Davis was from Bartlett and suddenly when Temple wanted him, his father got a good job there, so he could end playing for Temple!
I have heard this story from someone with first hand knowledge. Apparently it was widely known.

Eight

apparently the uil will hear the appeal next tuesday and make a ruling.

it will be very interesting to see if mt vernon takes this thing to court if it is determined that the players are still ineligible.

a friend sent me a link to this article from deadspin that i think some here might finding of interest/amusing/ proof art hasn't changed one bit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...-asked-for-him/ar-AAISopw?ocid=spartanntp_edu

FrogCop19

it will be very interesting to see if mt vernon takes this thing to court if it is determined that the players are still ineligible.

a friend sent me a link to this article from deadspin that i think some here might finding of interest/amusing/ proof art hasn't changed one bit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...-asked-for-him/ar-AAISopw?ocid=spartanntp_edu
Seeing that man in purple and white makes me sick.

MTfrog5

With everything that has came out, Art will not let this go to court so there is more digging going on during the investigation

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The article's fingering of two Rape U. alumni, including a "former Waco D.A." as having been the disease vectors is interesting. Of course, they had no comment and erased all their social media posts...

Billy Clyde

From the article:

"Despite the narrative that this is just another Texas town obsessed with winning football games over everything else, people from Mount Vernon assured me that football isn’t that big of a priority to them. The stands, they promised, have never been this full. The tickets for Friday home games have never sold out during pre-sales. This is something rare. This is something new."

Substitute "Waco" for "Mount Vernon" and "Saturday" for "Friday" and you know pretty much all you need to about how this turns out.

H0RNEDFR0G

Art's best chance of getting away with bringing these kids in was not clobbering opponents. But Art can't do that. First 6 games, in which the brothers played, they went 6-0 with an average margin of victory of 29.6 points. First game without the brothers, they lose by 31 points.

Mt. Vernon plays again tonight, I'm assuming the bros don't play. Losing again only further demonstrates that Art can't win without cheating. Let's go Atlanta High Rabbits!

Eight

Art's best chance of getting away with bringing these kids in was not clobbering opponents. But Art can't do that. First 6 games, in which the brothers played, they went 6-0 with an average margin of victory of 29.6 points. First game without the brothers, they lose by 31 points.

Mt. Vernon plays again tonight, I'm assuming the bros don't play. Losing again only further demonstrates that Art can't win without cheating. Let's go Atlanta High Rabbits!

last i heard the brothers are not playing tonight against atlanta and if i am not mistake atlanta high school produced former tcu wide receiver phillip epps.