• The KillerFrogs

Thanks everyone

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Your response to the go fund me has been overwhelming

I am leaning towards a foldable electric wheel chair that I can control with my right hand. It’s light at 41 poundssovkyvwife can fold it up and put into the car
It doesn’t have a very tight turning radius but should be fine for my needs

a 3 wheel scooter is still an option andcivfoundcone tyatchas a purple body. 3,wheelers are better suited for use in the house and as long as I don’t go outside and start cutting donuts. It should be stablenoughtorcuse anywhere

im afraid a four wheeler would be too heavy for my wife to pick up and put onto the car

Should be making a decision soon as I am ready to roll

thanks again for your love and support I cannot tell you how much it has meant to ke me

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Steel is a scooter

tenor.gif

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Steel is a scooter
This is bullcrap that Steel needs a damn decoder ring to try and figure out what the hell was typed above.
i am not very good at one finger typing but it’s what I have live withtg for now

balance the phone on my legpick the phone back up rebalance hjopforthe best read, edit and try again. It’s a pain in the butt for me as well I might as well chop this left hand off for all the good it does me

then I could try your Premation concept

asleep003

Believe there are platforms for your trailer hitch that your wife can roll your wheels of choice on to.... don't have the appropriate terminology … but you see them around. Usually 4 wheelers but sure there are designs/models for 3 wheelers to roll up behind your vehicle. Wife with minimal equipment burden.