• The KillerFrogs

Briles at it again

Peacefrog

Degenerate
my favorite this year is the case of demond demas.

he moved from the north forest [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]hole district to tomball for his senior season. coaches at north forest wouldn't sign the release and demas was ruled ineligible as it was determined he moved for athletic reason.

yes, the athletic facilities at tomball high are much better than north forest, but as big a jump as that is it pails in comparison to the jump academically as well as quality of life getting out of that part of houston.

so a kid who moves out of one of the worst areas in houston and hands down the worst school district in houston is ruled ineligible for moving for athletic reasons.

he said he wouldn't go back to north forest and is working out getting ready to go to atm next year.
So he made one good decision and one bad decision.

Hawthorne is also the aforementioned “assistant coach”. That is what will put this over the top and cause the UIL to come down on them.
BWHAHAHAH! I guess you do not realize that the UIL is spineless and won't do a thing. If you have ever worked with them you would know they do as little as possible and always deflect problems with "we let the districts decide." Spineless organization..

Pharm Frog

BWHAHAHAH! I guess you do not realize that the UIL is spineless and won't do a thing. If you have ever worked with them you would know they do as little as possible and always deflect problems with "we let the districts decide." Spineless organization..

There is some truth here. I do think the UIL “might” do something in this case if the women’s groups get activated. As long as the story focuses on the actual offense, UIL can deflect. If it expands into the larger story of the Many Sins of Coach Art Briles....another story.

Mean Purple

BWHAHAHAH! I guess you do not realize that the UIL is spineless and won't do a thing. If you have ever worked with them you would know they do as little as possible and always deflect problems with "we let the districts decide." Spineless POS organization..
I have actually seen some cases where they did plenty.

4 Oaks Frog

BWHAHAHAH! I guess you do not realize that the UIL is spineless and won't do a thing. If you have ever worked with them you would know they do as little as possible and always deflect problems with "we let the districts decide." Spineless POS organization..
They better not be spineless when it comes to Briles. The UIL cant afford to be. There’s already been too much murky spotlight shining on Briles Bag. This is such a textbook Briles shady move, and obviously an in your face cheat. Everyone knows of his peaceofshitatude reputation. He is a very public facilitator of evil, rolling along on just one rail ready to wreck everyone around him. When they rain down on him, I hope they come down twice as hard on that sorry excuse for a Superintendent, Principal and school Board in what used to be a pretty cool little Texas town.
GO FROGS!
BEAT SOMEBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Last edited:

Armadillo

Too long. Didn't read.

But would love to hear more about these wives!

Kindling. Kinda.

i heard that this morning as well as mention that hawthorne did something similar in high school when lynx moved from weimar to refugio.

also was told something about the brothers living in an rv park in the mount vernon school districit boundaries.

so from what i have been told you have a former baylor player who is working with the mt vernon program, but is supposedly making a documentary about briles.

two brothers from the home town of the documentary maker's wife move in, the only real connection they have to the area is that they are the nephews by marriage of the "documentary film maker" and supposedly are living in an rv park.

granted, when our kids were going to high school in the klein district whomever won district in baseball was dependent upon whether meador or smith had a better recruiting class and instead of rv parks the fake address of choice were the apartments by klein and collins, but neither of those guys had a freaking target on their back like art and they were at least a bit subtle.

this almost reminds me of when the kid from oklahoma was going to move to south lake to play quarterback and the uil ruled him ineligible.

Tumbleweed

In this case the UIL will do little to nothing. They're thinking if we just sit still long enough, no school will touch him (now) and we will not need to make a ruling on Biles. Biles wants sooo much to prove he is a good person and great coach. He truly is his own worst enemy.

Isn't the UIL made of ex coaches and administration? I think that is an explanation why they are spineless.

Pharm Frog

In this case the UIL will do little to nothing. They're thinking if we just sit still long enough, no school will touch him (now) and we will not need to make a ruling on Biles. Biles wants sooo much to prove he is a good person and great coach. He truly is his own worst enemy.

Isn't the UIL made of ex coaches and administration? I think that is an explanation why they are spineless.

UIL will do whatever their legal counsel tells them to do. UIL knows an injunction will be filed. Happens all the time.