• The KillerFrogs

At the risk

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
https://www.gofundme.com/f/qkyzz-mobility

At the risk of coming across like a guy living under a bridge in Austin andholding a will work for food sign

I am seeking help

I am in need of a mobility scooter as a means of getting around the house and maybe letting me go outside. It’s been over 3 months since I’ve left the house and I’m going crazy

physically I feel pretty good but can no longer walk as my left leg isn’t strong enough to allow me to stand, my left hand quit working a month ago and is to the point where I cannot gyp anything so even if I could stand I couldn’t grip the handles of a walker for support. I can use a wheel chair but with one hand have difficulty making it move. My weight has dropped and so has my muscle mass so I’ve lost up
Embody strength and can’t keep myself upright in a wheelchair so I tend to slide out

a mobility scooter is my best option as I can strap myself to the seat and have a fighting chance to stay in it

I’m hoping that Medicare will cover a portion of it but after discussions with some of the mobility scooter dealers around here, it’s get tiring harder to get Medicare to come around , I have a request in for me dr to writ a prescription for one but that’s no guarantee

I sincerely appreciate all that you have done for me in the past. You helped pull me from the fire with my out of pocket medical expenses but now I’m swallowing my pride and asking for help again

if you can see fit to do something, I’d sure appreciate it. If not, I understand
It would be nice to be able to get out of the bedroom , go into the kitchen and raid the refrigerator or make a cup of coffee again

not trying to gain back the weight I’ve lost but I know my wife has some brownies in there somewhere and that pint of pumpkin ice cream is calling me

thanks for listening

Last edited by a moderator:

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
S
orry if it sounds like a scam but it’s a sincere effort to try and gain a little mobility and not be confined to my bed and this bedroom all the time

I’ve really got to find a way to move around and a scooter seems like my best option at this point

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
https://www.gofundme.com/manage/qkyzz-mobility

At the risk of coming across like a guy living under a bridge in Austin andholding a will work for food sign

I am seeking help. Sorry for the misspelling and bad typing

this link should do the trick

I am in need of a mobility scooter as a means of getting around the house and maybe letting me go outside. It’s been over 3 months since I’ve left the house and I’m going crazy

physically I feel pretty good but can no longer walk as my left leg isn’t strong enough to allow me to stand, my left hand quit working a month ago and is to the point where I cannot gyp anything so even if I could stand I couldn’t grip the handles of a walker for support. I can use a wheel chair but with one hand have difficulty making it move. My weight has dropped and so has my muscle mass so I’ve lost up
Embody strength and can’t keep myself upright in a wheelchair so I tend to slide out

a mobility scooter is my best option as I can strap myself to the seat and have a fighting chance to stay in it

I’m hoping that Medicare will cover a portion of it but after discussions with some of the mobility scooter dealers around here, it’s get tiring harder to get Medicare to come around , I have a request in for me dr to writ a prescription for one but that’s no guarantee

I sincerely appreciate all that you have done for me in the past. You helped pull me from the fire with my out of pocket medical expenses but now I’m swallowing my pride and asking for help again

if you can see fit to do something, I’d sure appreciate it. If not, I understand
It would be nice to be able to get out of the bedroom , go into the kitchen and raid the refrigerator or make a cup of coffee again

not trying to gain back the weight I’ve lost but I know my wife has some brownies in there somewhere and that pint of pumpkin ice cream is calling me

thanks for listening

4th. down

Wes - Jazzy 600 scooter - relatively small, 6 wheels, and has good speed (2 speeds). $3500

My wife has Progressive MS and has used hers for about 4 years with zero problems - just recharge every couple of days depending on how much you use it - in the house, outside, go to restaurants, go shopping, etc.

I will visit you on your GoFundMe.

Last edited: