• The KillerFrogs

Apathy beginning to set in

Leap Frog

Here’s hoping for a turnaround for the second half the season. We can still end up with a winning record. Maybe even shock a few teams we aren’t expected to beat. Most importantly - Baylor.
Funny, but in the past when the frogs weren't having a great season, they could always spring some huge upsets.
I loved games like beating or tying SMU 3 straight years in '47, '48 and '49 when they had the great (truly) Doak Walker.
Then there was knocking Texas out of 3 natty's in '41, '59 and '61. '59 wasn't really an upset, but 'Horns were headed for NC.
TCU could win the rest of this year if they get things straightened out,--- Yogi said " It ain't over 'til it's over".

Tumbleweed

Which means what? I dont know who you are but something tells you were not on this forum when Wes and Scott did not own it, and Scott went by Arka Frog.

Which means what? I dont know who you are but something tells you were not on this forum when Wes and Scott did not own it, and Scott went by Arka Frog.

Netty...I can't figure this out. I first met NewFrogFan years ago. Year or two later, I recognized him at the BYU game in Provo and we talked. Years ago, his son played ball for TCU and was an a big contributor to the success of TCU He may have graduated from LSU but he is a big TCU fan and to suggest otherwise is flat out wrong. BTW: He was a high ranking AirForce officer and flew more than a couple of missions in defense of our country. His daughter was the"first female pilot" to fly the B-52. Sounds like a genuine guy to me. I wanted set the record straight. I would do the same for you.

I knew it was some kind of B- couldn't remember the number.

Last edited:

NewFrogFan

Netty...I can't figure this out. I first met NewFrogFan years ago. Year or two later, I recognized him at the BYU game in Provo and we talked. Years ago, his son played ball for TCU and was an a big contributor to the success of TCU He may have graduated from LSU but he is a big TCU fan and to suggest otherwise is flat out wrong. BTW: He was a high ranking AirForce officer and flew more than a couple of missions in defense of our country. His daughter was the"first female pilot" to fly the B-29. Sounds like a genuine guy to me. I wanted set the record straight. I would do the same for you.

Thanks Tumbleweed but if my daughter had flown B29 my flights would have been in airplanes with no canopy and wings on top of each other. I would have goggles on and a white scarf and waved at the German I just shot down. She still flies the B52H in the USAFR. Lol!!!!