• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Game Moved to 1PM)

Mercifully my phone just died and I can't listen to this disgusting slaughter play out.
Maybe California has it right -- pay them so you can fire them when they don't show up

Moose Stuff

We thought we would have good DTs and be rebuilding on DE. The problem has been we have received nothing from DE. Sewo should be playing DE helping right now, We lost that guy who transferred to Houston and we got another guy who is always hurt. So we have tried to plug with Jucos. It hasn't worked.

Name one guy on the team who is as good or better then you thought he would be when the season started. Anderson, Wallow probably, Song..... that’s probably it.

TX_Krötenechse

We thought we would have good DTs and be rebuilding on DE. The problem has been we have received nothing from DE. Sewo should be playing DE helping right now, We lost that guy who transferred to Houston and we got another guy who is always hurt. So we have tried to plug with Jucos. It hasn't worked.
I really feel like a lot of you guys don’t know our team at all. We don’t have a single JUCO DE on the roster.

Froggish

I don’t recall ever a game in the last 15 years where I thought the other team might empty the bench and bring on walk-ons to play out the clock...

2018 and 19 will be years we look back on as definitively signaling that GP need to think about retiring. It’s not that he isn’t sharp it’s that the players just don’t respond to him anymore.

ThisIsOurTime

The problem is that our defensive scheme is very very reliant on the defensive line as a whole. If the defensive line isn't getting it done the entire defense suffers.
Yep, but that is also on GP to find ways to get production. He should be trying all kinds of stuff like LBs playing DE at times or even playing a DT at DE.