• The KillerFrogs

This is not a bad team

tcufrogprince1

This qb will be amazing. Maybe a Dalton 2.0. This falls on coaching. They literally talked about coming out faster and we are back to the slow pace. The QB is holding the ball way too long. This is a tempo and play calling issue and that falls on Cumbie. This team does not deserve this. Fire Cumbie and get someone with some fire. This product isnt worth the ticket price and I feel bad for the players. This really is a good team and Ive never seen it so obvious. They are getting held back.

tcufrogprince1

Duggan is 5 for 10 for 23 yards and a fumble that resulted in a defensive score.

You think things are going well?

I think he is a Freshman who has not been given play calling or coaching to be more successful. He will only get better with good coaching. Delton is garbage and too old to improve and the same thing with Collins.

TRF51

I have seen zero evidence this qb will be great to be honest. He has talent no doubt but he lacks composure. The fact that he can has not improved is telling. Hate to say it but I do not good feel good about him being the guy.

tcufrogprince1

This is NOT a team issue guys. This is a coaching issue. The pace was crud and the play calling was worse. Im telling you, new blood on the offense would make a world of difference. Unfortunately, Patterson will hold out and the moral of the team will implode. If that happens, God forbid, It might be time guys. Gary might be at his end.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
This is NOT a team issue guys. This is a coaching issue. The pace was crud and the play calling was worse. Im telling you, new blood on the offense would make a world of difference. Unfortunately, Patterson will hold out and the moral of the team will implode. If that happens, God forbid, It might be time guys. Gary might be at his end.
It’s time, but he will pull a Mack Brown and stay around trying to fix it for 3-4 more seasons

tcufrogprince1

I have seen zero evidence this qb will be great to be honest. He has talent no doubt but he lacks composure. The fact that he can has not improved is telling. Hate to say it but I do not good feel good about him being the guy.

Improve? He is a freshman who is getting poor coaching and bad play calling. This kid is one of the best qbs we have had in a while. I think he will be better than Dalton if he gets a better coach over him. This flip flopping is stupid.