• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Game Moved to 1PM)

Mean Purple

Why? Nothing has changed. I’m a little shocked that Cumbie refuses to change. And shocked that Patterson refuses to fire him. I feel pretty confident any poster on here could call plays and gain 73 yards in the half. Delton has completed 3 passes for -1 yard. Embarrassing. What a waste of money!!! This staff needs a big overhaul. Read into that as you want. I’m ready for change.
Any other school that want to get to championships would have their HC on the hot seat by now.

Pharm Frog

Our success as a program has relied for 2 decades on being better coached than the opponent. That’s increasingly not the case anymore and it MUST change ASAP.

This is very true IMO but only IF we have a vision to compete at the very highest level. If routine 7-8 wins with an occasional 10-11 win season is the vision then perhaps ride it a little longer.

Froggish

Cumbie must be the easiest OC for a DC to prepare for.
And Patterson cant be so aggressive on schemes if he does not want to give up the occasional strike. He does not have an OC who can keep then in games.

I get hammered on every time I make this point..Offense has to be complimentary in today’s game. Very few teams will be successful without balance unless their talent level is so much higher then everyone else