• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Game Moved to 1PM)

TK2000

Lots of low IQ mistakes every game. I think we block in the back on most kick offs we try to return... get off the field on 3rd....o wait! Personal foul... these guys aren’t good

InstaFrog

Put in Shawn Robinson....Oh wait, got lost staring at the greener grass. Don’t care who you put in cuz the offense execution and scheme suck ass! New QB ain’t gonna fix it. Love Reagor but he needs to get a first down (twice) and take a hit instead of dance.

LVH

Lots of low IQ mistakes every game. I think we block in the back on most kick offs we try to return... get off the field on 3rd....o wait! Personal foul... these guys aren’t good

Hands to the face on a 3rd down stop? PATTERSONS FAULT!

2 players biting on a run fake in man coverage leading to a TD? PATTERSONS FAULT!

ThisIsOurTime

Well, it is going to need to be mostly Duggan or Collins in the 2nd half. I like Delton but we have given up too many points to where he would be unable to get us enough points.

If we don't see a heavy dose of runs with Anderson and passes to Pro Wells and Lynn, it will be a long second half. Sewo has to start running hard and between the tackles or he needs to not play. Plain and simple. Would much rather see one of the freshman RBs in there. In fact, I like the idea of using one of the freshman RBs to give us a little more speed.

On defense, I only have faith in our LBs so I would turn them loose maybe with some zone blitzes. Maybe an occasional CB blitz. We desperately need a defensive big play. This is a game where are inability to get Sewo to become a DE really shows along with losing a DE to Houston and that other guy who is always hurt.

purplecircle

Some of you old TCU guys with closed mindsets won’t see this as an option.

But we need to remove 80% of staff, let GP operate as Co-Head Coach for the next two years, and we need to back up the scheissing Brinks truck to Urban Meyers porch. He’s spoken glowingly about Fort Worth and TCU previously. We’ve invested far too much around the campus and growing this university and program over the past two decades not to double down right now.