• The KillerFrogs

Online Viewing Options tomorrow?

James Penny

I'm on one of those (humble brag) exotic beach vacations right now. Many of you guys know the kind of trip... The annual fancy vacay in an attempt to keep my amazing Frog wife married to me.

Does anyone have one of those super secret website links to be able to watch the game tomorrow out of the country?

Much appreciated!

netty2424

I'm on one of those (humble brag) exotic beach vacations right now. Many of you guys know the kind of trip... The annual fancy vacay in an attempt to keep my amazing Frog wife married to me.

Does anyone have one of those super secret website links to be able to watch the game tomorrow out of the country?

Much appreciated!
C’mon man. You know the drill. Pics for a link.

Chongo94

Much appreciated!

Might try reddit for some suggestions although you may have to wait until closer to the game...

jake102

Much appreciated!

Just google "reddit college football streams" and you will be able to find it within a few minutes

McGregor's Goat

Might be worth trying a free trial for YouTube TV (think you can do a 5-day trial for free). I use it as my full-time provider and I think (though not positive) it works based on your home viewing location.

Are you Jame Penny, the TCU basketball player from the mid 1990's?

MinFrog

I just told the wifey that I might need to send a quality pic if I can't find a link on my own. She said "Killerfrogs huh? Anything for Frog football, as long as you blur my face."

She also said "have fun getting up at 5am to watch the game."

Both seem like reasonable comments.
source.gif

MAcFroggy

I think it might depend on if you are in or out of the country. If you are in Hawaii, I imagine you can just download the ESPN app, login with your cable information, and then watch the game from there. If you are in another country with restrictions, then you might need to do the reddit college football streams idea.

James Penny

Yep... Out of the country... So no access to the ESPN or Directv apps like I would normally use.

I'll try the reddit search in the morning. I appreciate being pointed in the right direction for that .

SuperTFrog

I'm on one of those (humble brag) exotic road trips right now. Many of you guys know the kind of trip... The annual fancy road trip in an attempt to keep myself sane by watching my Frogs in person on the road. This is the only big 12 stadium I haven’t been to.

Bucket List - Complete!

r7commish

Yep... Out of the country... So no access to the ESPN or Directv apps like I would normally use.

I'll try the reddit search in the morning. I appreciate being pointed in the right direction for that .

You were one of my favorite players back in the day. My dad and I went to tons of games while you were there.

I just told the wifey that I might need to send a quality pic if I can't find a link on my own. She said "Killerfrogs huh? Anything for Frog football, as long as you blur my face."

She also said "have fun getting up at 5am to watch the game."

Both seem like reasonable comments.
This seems like the intro to a joke.”do you have any naked pictures of your wife?
....oh well do you want some?