• The KillerFrogs

Lewis and Hights to play

Froggish

Lewis hasn’t played all year, I’ll be interested in how effective he can be. Supposedly he went through warmups against SMU but couldn’t go...If that’s the case, then I suspect he’s been practicing for a few weeks..He’s definitely going to be tested by Purdy

Purp

Lewis hasn’t played all year, I’ll be interested in how effective he can be. Supposedly he went through warmups against SMU but couldn’t go...If that’s the case, then I suspect he’s been practicing for a few weeks..He’s definitely going to be tested by Purdy
Maybe. I think their TEs will test us more than their WRs, though. Might be a good way to ease Lewis back in.

ThisIsOurTime

Always good news to hear players are recovered from injuries. This should help as we get deeper into conference play. But these players shouldn't be rushed back as we have bye week after this which would give them a couple more weeks to heal up further if need be.
Compared to last season, we have been doing very good on the injury front which will become critical beginning with the KSU game as we won't have another bye week for the rest of the season.

4th. down

Big upgrade to go from reed to Lewis. Need Lewis and Stewart back after the bye with the loaded back half of the schedule.

Washington, Bradford and Reed didn't look too good but of course, 2 of the 3 are freshmen, and it is good experience for them.

Lewis is a gamer, good to have him back.

Always good news to hear players are recovered from injuries. This should help as we get deeper into conference play. But these players shouldn't be rushed back as we have bye week after this which would give them a couple more weeks to heal up further if need be.
Compared to last season, we have been doing very good on the injury front which will become critical beginning with the KSU game as we won't have another bye week for the rest of the season.
What makes you think anybody is being “rushed back”?

MTfrog5

Lewis would have played against SMU if they were rushing him back

ThisIsOurTime

What makes you think anybody is being “rushed back”?
Froggish said he went through warmups against SMU and couldn't go. So he is still feeling some lingering effects. One school of thought would be to play him some to shake off some rust. Another school of thought would be to give him 2 more weeks of rest since you have the luxury of the bye week. I lean towards the latter.

CountryFrog

Froggish said he went through warmups against SMU and couldn't go. So he is still feeling some lingering effects. One school of thought would be to play him some to shake off some rust. Another school of thought would be to give him 2 more weeks of rest since you have the luxury of the bye week. I lean towards the latter.
Well then this is exactly what you want because that was 2 weeks ago when he went through warm-ups.

If you haven't examined him or talked to him then you really have no idea if he's being rushed back. There's no such thing as being 100% healthy a month into football season so if he's good enough to do all the things he needs to do on the field then that's as good as it gets.

Froggish

Washington, Bradford and Reed didn't look too good but of course, 2 of the 3 are freshmen, and it is good experience for them.

Lewis is a gamer, good to have him back.

Given their ages and experience level, I’d say they’ve all played pretty well. Washington being short has hurt him as he’s been worked on a few 50/50 balls but he also has a couple of our interceptions on the year...Bradford to me has been pretty impressive in his limited time. I think he’s going to be a multi year starter for us at some point in his career

ThisIsOurTime

Well then this is exactly what you want because that was 2 weeks ago when he went through warm-ups.

If you haven't examined him or talked to him then you really have no idea if he's being rushed back. There's no such thing as being 100% healthy a month into football season so if he's good enough to do all the things he needs to do on the field then that's as good as it gets.

What I want is men to return to Christ and not make idols of college football where as a result some become unreasonably hypersensitive over word choice. Misplaced priorities lead to silly internet fights.

Moose Stuff

Maybe the last two weeks have been his two extra weeks of rest.

TAINTed frog

What I want is men to return to Christ and not make idols of college football where as a result some become unreasonably hypersensitive over word choice. Misplaced priorities lead to silly internet fights.
giphy.gif