• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

I've listened to Sturgill Simpson's new album twice today and all I can say is...What the darn?

I haven't been this confused by the direction of an album release since Mumford & Sons released Wilder Mind and decided they wanted to be Coldplay imitators.

Horny 4 Life

Also on the topic of having a newborn in the house...does anybody have any reviews/recommendations on meal prep delivery companies?

We're thinking of giving one a try for a couple weeks to help through the crazy time that will be adjusting to two small children in the house who demand all of our attention.

netty2424

I've listened to Sturgill Simpson's new album twice today and all I can say is...What the darn?

I haven't been this confused by the direction of an album release since Mumford & Sons released Wilder Mind and decided they wanted to be Coldplay imitators.
Haven’t listened yet, but had a buddy tell me it was amazing. Said he nailed it.

What direction did he go?

DeuceBoogieNights

I don't listen to Sturgill but he was on Joe Rogan Podcast recently and it was pretty good. He talks about the new album. If I heard correctly they recorded this album in 2017.

HFrog1999

Also on the topic of having a newborn in the house...does anybody have any reviews/recommendations on meal prep delivery companies?

We're thinking of giving one a try for a couple weeks to help through the crazy time that will be adjusting to two small children in the house who demand all of our attention.

We use home chef. However, with most meal prep companies, the cooking can take a while. With young kids, easy prep freezer meals from the grocery store are more practical. Maybe not as healthy, but more practical.

Ron Swanson

I had a TCU buddy call me up cause he was in town on business and wanted to get dinner/drinks last night, so I picked Superica. It’s in the same building as an overpriced restaurant that failed, that’s why I couldn’t figure out where it was exactly.

It was a pretty cool vibe and the food was good. A little pricey for the portion size, but tasty. It was good, but I probably won’t go back on my own.

And they didn’t have Miller Lite, which of course is ridiculous.

nwlafrog

First, congrats. Second, we use HelloFresh.