• The KillerFrogs

WLWT: Andy Dalton: Family man first, quarterback second

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
WLWT: Andy Dalton: Family man first, quarterback second

CINCINNATI — Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton is a family man.

A father a three, Dalton and his wife, Jordan, are quite the Cincinnati power couple, known for their contributions on and off the field.

Andy and Jordan Dalton met during their senior year of college at Texas Christian University. Both were marketing majors.

Within a year of meeting, they were walking down the aisle. A few weeks later, they moved to Cincinnati.

Since their move to Cincinnati in 2011, the pair started the wildly successful Andy & JJ Dalton Foundation, which helps seriously ill and physically challenged children and their families.

Read more at https://www.wlwt.com/article/andy-dalton-family-man-first-quarterback-second/29305100#

WhatTheFrog

The guy is a great ambassador for the school. Not sure there are many others outside of Dalton and LT that have done for TCU what those guys have done. Of course, exposure and popularity have a ton to do with that.

Speaking of, I loved seeing Summers being the "Give 'em hell, TCU" guy this week against KU. He might've been better utilized against a different opponent where the game might've been closer, but I digress.

Wexahu

no one made andy sign the new contract and he has now earned over $60 million for his time in "that hell hole"

Exactly. It's damn impressive (and he is pretty fortunate IMO) that he's remained a starter as long as he has. I imagine if he were out of that "hell hole" he'd be holding a clipboard somewhere.

He's a great dude who can obviously play a little QB but let's be real, it's not like he was a would-be Hall of Famer that just got stuck with a bad organization. They had some good teams a few years ago. No excuses.