• The KillerFrogs

TCU Baseball Reminder

Pharm Frog

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’ll be there. Have to attend a meeting over near Love Field and might as well stop off on the way back home.

Pharm Frog

Why is that hard to believe?

Because I generally will not travel east of 820 voluntarily although I do occasionally go to LD Bell 9th grade football games to get a preview of the Aledo varsity. Wouldn’t have even given it a thought except for having to be east of 360 for a mid-afternoon meeting. I also can’t believe I’m going to sit outside in 95 degree heat to watch a glorified scrimmage. Will we have to pay to park?

Pharm Frog

Be advised that I-30 will be closed to all traffic in both directions tomorrow from 4:00 to 6:00 PM to allow Flyfishingfrog's motorcade to be secure during his transport to the game.

That he could get the highway closed 26 hours before first pitch is testimony to his influence for sure.

hometown frog

Because I generally will not travel east of 820 voluntarily although I do occasionally go to LD Bell 9th grade football games to get a preview of the Aledo varsity. Wouldn’t have even given it a thought except for having to be east of 360 for a mid-afternoon meeting. I also can’t believe I’m going to sit outside in 95 degree heat to watch a glorified scrimmage. Will we have to pay to park?

says parking and entry are free but they will have concessions open.