• The KillerFrogs

Grades

Endless Purple

I like our defense but we have a ways to go to be able to stop OU. No matter what you think about OU's offense we play in Norman and that's tough. At least we catch Texas here in about four weeks. Are we better than they are? I hope so but the first third our our schedule was not all that difficult. So who really knows yet?

If your standard of an A for defense is stopping OU. No team in the country will get an A or B.

If you are comparing TCU D vs OU D, then the TCU D is as good now as OU's now, thus an A or A-. I would say A- as there is still some room to improve.

TCU offense has room to improve.

OmniscienceFrog

You know last week this board threw out a huge amount of verifying BS about our program. This week what we are wonderful again? As Tom Landry famously said, "You are not as bad or as good as your critics say you are,"

In order to defeat Texas and OU we need to be realistic about how good some of our talent really is or needs to be. An example is Reagor. He is not getting any catches but some of the others have stepped up including wonder of wonders our tight ends. The offense needs more Reagor and that is obvious. I know 40 points/ 40 points per game. Great we still need more of Reagor catching the ball!!!.

I like our defense but we have a ways to go to be able to stop OU. No matter what you think about OU's offense we play in Norman and that's tough. At least we catch Texas here in about four weeks. Are we better than they are? I hope so but the first third our our schedule was not all that difficult. So who really knows yet?

Iowa State will challenge the defense and I will be interested in how well we play against a good but learning quarterback. Also this is a fairly stout road game so it will also test us there. However, its not Norman.

Troll...??? Really? Why does this board go there when someone has an opinion outside the group who orders lemon aid shots?

BTW I have two degrees from TCU and I have been a football season ticket holder since 1985. If I am a troll then 90% of this board must be too. Quit crying"Mommy mommy I don't like what he bad man says so the must be a troll."

Now go ahead and blast me but you know what? I am 70+ years old and I don't give a rip. Either we can have a decent discussion of where we are as a team and what we still need to do to get better, or you can play your candy ass name calling games and act like attach dogs with any new person who dares to post here.

I really open some grown ups are still on here.
What do attach dogs attach themselves to?

Palliative Care

Yes, I am a dyslexic so attach should have been attack. No matter how much I review my posts or other writings I miss things.

Grades: When compared to the best in our conference this week I give the offense a C- and the defense a D.

Still I remind anyone who will listen what Tom Landry famously said that a team is neither as good as people say it is, nor is it as bad.

Now attach the attack dogs! And thank goodness we have the week off....