• The KillerFrogs

Watched the SMU-USF game again and...

Limp Lizard

I thought I was watching a CUSA game again. 24 penalties called (12 each) for 257 yards! Brings back miserable memories of the flag-happy CUSA officials.

Also glad the ponies did not forget to play like they often do after they play TCU.

westoverhillbilly

SMU has to go on the road to play at UH (shouldn't be a problem), Memphis and then Navy.. If they win their division, then they'll probably have to face UCF.. If they get thru all of that undefeated, anyone think they could cost us a New Year's bowl or worse?

Frogo

SMU has to go on the road to play at UH (shouldn't be a problem), Memphis and then Navy.. If they win their division, then they'll probably have to face UCF.. If they get thru all of that undefeated, anyone think they could cost us a New Year's bowl or worse?

If SMU is spectacular (I can't believe I'm even writing that) the rest of the season, our loss to them won't look so bad.

denverfrog

I watched that game, SMU is for real, Buechele is 1000%. Better than when he was at UT. If they continue to play at that level offensively they may lose one game this year. But, their kicking game is awful, if they lose, they lose it there.

Froggish

Consider this..

1. SMU is pretty much a lock to win 10. It won’t be that bad a loss come Thanksgiving.
2. We were driving for the win with true freshman QB who was making the first start of his college career
3. We gifted them at least 10 Pts with poor ball security.
4.started 4 Freshman and a Soph on defense..

Even with Beuchele playing lights out I think we win that game 9-10 times..SMU was due and caught us at the right time

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Way too many ifs with which to concern myself.

netty2424

Consider this..

1. SMU is pretty much a lock to win 10. It won’t be that bad a loss come Thanksgiving.
2. We were driving for the win with true freshman QB who was making the first start of his college career
5. If GP would’ve known their HC was an analyst here last year, he would’ve had time to change his signals in the first half.

Even with Beuchele playing lights out I think we win that game 9-10 times..SMU was due and caught us at the right time

FIFY

Frogo

Consider this..

Not to mention the times we should have tried a field goal and didn't.