• The KillerFrogs

Baylor doing shady things to win games again

HFrog1999

Yea...but to Snoski's point...I would hope we wouldn't make a team take down their tent...except Baylor.

Have you ever seen a tent on the visitor’s sideline at our games?

I think there’s a zero percent chance of Patterson allowing that.

This isn’t U6 soccer

Purp

That was the injury tent, not a sun shade
If I'm the away team roasting in the sun I'm calling it a heat injury tent and setting a couple others up to rotate players through. If we call it gamesmanship to fake an injury on defense when an offense is going fast then it would also be gamesmanship to fake injuries to justify extra injury tents for shade.

Froginbedford

But what were the three large canvas-like black/navy blue panels that were held up on the Baylor sidelines at every time out? Surely the home fans were not considered to be sources of stealing signals and transmitting them to Iowa State? It appeared that those panels provided some shade to the Baylor players during the times out....

Dogfrog

But what were the three large canvas-like black/navy blue panels that were held up on the Baylor sidelines at every time out? Surely the home fans were not considered to be sources of stealing signals and transmitting them to Iowa State? It appeared that those panels provided some shade to the Baylor players during the times out....
If the rule applies only to tents with poles touching the ground but not to handheld shades we need to take note.

HFrog1999

Every college and high school football player in Texas has to deal with weeks of 100 plus degree practices. If college players from Iowa can’t handle the heat, that’s on them.

HFrog1999

If the rule applies only to tents with poles touching the ground but not to handheld shades we need to take note.

giphy.gif