• The KillerFrogs

Looking ahead to next week and at Iowa State

The velocity of Duggan's passes seems to have decreased appreciably. Still working on his

pocket presence and quicker reads...which will come with additional experience. Noticeable

improvement in our receivers' ability to separate and secure passes.

robbroyy

We shouldn’t have to worry about the game getting away from us as Iowa St lost it’s 2 explosive players last year and doesn’t seem to have replaced them to this part.

Purdy can run if needed but keep him contained and do just enough offensively to scratch out a win.

27-20 frogs

MTfrog5

I feel a lot better about this game. Their defense will force our offense to play the best game they’ve played. Purdy throwing the ball doesn’t scare me at all even though Baylor people are calling him the best QB in the Big 12 after yesterday’s game

Rose Bowl

I’m going to say 50 isn’t cold but that doesn’t mean I like it. I’m a 60 in the morning and 82 in the afternoon kind of guy.

Froginbedford

You keep your AC at 70?? Man, Texans over-AC everything. Offices, restaurants, homes. Every place has to be a fricken' meat locker.

I did not live in a house with A/C until I was 15....I haven't yet overtaken those years of oscillating fans (blowing across ice cubes) and swamp coolers...and I"m almost 70....Electric bills be dammmed....

Froginbedford

We shouldn’t have to worry about the game getting away from us as Iowa St lost it’s 2 explosive players last year and doesn’t seem to have replaced them to this part.

Purdy can run if needed but keep him contained and do just enough offensively to scratch out a win.

27-20 frogs

Don't sleep on Iowa State....

tetonfrog

3. TCU probably will go more heavy in the run game next Saturday to compensate for the sluggish weather. For this reason, Cumbie may want to bring some extra wrinkles on how to spur on the running game. I could see us go more with the Wild Frog or Delton in this one as a result. Also, the TE passing game and short yardage passing game will probably also be more important as the deep ball may be a higher risk play than usual.

I feet like ISU dares SC to run the ball, especially in the red zone.

When we visited Ames last time, Kenny Hill really struggled because they played the pass. If I remember right, they played the 3-3 D set and dropped 8 men into coverage while mixing up blitzes. DA ran for 95 yards on 12 carries and Hicks ran for 80 yards on 12 carries. Hill was 12-25 for 135 with two picks and had some really bad red zone turnovers. For some reason, we never stressed running the ball in the red zone that day.

If we are going to win on Saturday, let's hope SC will feed DA and Sewo inside the 10-yard line. Call ISU's bluff and make them stop the run..........and how about no more passes out of the Wild Frog!