• The KillerFrogs

Looking ahead to next week and at Iowa State

Mean Purple

If you have been playing in weather that is 90+ degrees, that is a drop of 30 to 40 degrees and you are dealing with the rain too. That is quite a change and would certainly feel cold to a bunch of Texas boys. Go back and watch Kenny Hill perform in the last game at Ames before saying we will adjust so easily.
It most certainly can have an impact. But they have the same issue when we have cold snaps here each fall. Only concern would be we practice in 90 degree weather all this next week. Maybe spend a little more time in the indoor.

Froggish

You know what you get with ISU..They want to run it and get the TEs involved. They’ll loosen you up with QB runs and sideline routes..Pretty basic stuff. Their holy grail is owning TOP and TO margin. If we run the ball well it will probably turn into defensive blood bath

Billy Clyde

Hopefully we will have some of those big hot air heaters blowing behind our bench

In FIFTIES??? Jeepers there are some delicate flowers in here. Once upon a time when I was a fit and athletic young, nothing could make me happier than 50 and wet. Lets you put out max effort for hours at a time, just barely breaking a sweat. Swear it made me a step quicker in football. Lived in SF for a time, the only time in my entire life I ever learned to enjoy distance running. Sheesh, ladies.

helcap

In FIFTIES??? Jeepers there are some delicate flowers in here. Once upon a time when I was a fit and athletic young, nothing could make me happier than 50 and wet. Lets you put out max effort for hours at a time, just barely breaking a sweat. Swear it made me a step quicker in football. Lived in SF for a time, the only time in my entire life I ever learned to enjoy distance running. Sheesh, ladies.
Apparently sarcasm escapes you

Uncle_Frog

I’d like to see us not pull our true freshman stud QB after scoring TDs on three straight possessions and mess up his rhythm and the offense’s momentum. Let’s not give valuable reps to the 5th year senior transfer when the freshman is playing great and the future of our team.

Max Duggan: 8 Pass TDs, 1 Rush TD

Alex Delton: 0 Pass TDs, 0 Rush TDs

AroundWorldFrog

Utah/Wazzu playing in some nasty weather and doing okay. Wazzu kicker just made a 51 yarder in rain, sleet, lightning and 45 degrees.

Last edited:

wilson912

I’d like to see us not pull our true freshman stud QB after scoring TDs on three straight possessions and mess up his rhythm and the offense’s momentum. Let’s not give valuable reps to the 5th year senior transfer when the freshman is playing great and the future of our team.

Max Duggan: 8 Pass TDs, 1 Rush TD

Alex Delton: 0 Pass TDs, 0 Rush TDs

No kidding, what was that about? Trying to please Bill Snyder? Duggan needs all the snaps he can get!