• The KillerFrogs

Attendance

Chongo94

So? Why do you live in Va?

I made a decision 40 yrs ago to practice in ftw so I could raise my family here and remain close to TCU. turned down lots of offers to remain here

I played ball at TCU with the guy who sits next to me and he flies in from NYC every home game plus we go to most away games - because we make it a priority

Let me know when it’s a priority for you to attend games in person - then I will give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about your view of what others choose to do

So you’re telling me that you basically allowed your alma mater’s home football games decide the next 40-60 years of your life?

giphy.gif

netty2424

Family was there. Too hot for two sub 6 year olds beyond halftime. Don’t worry. Yelled at them for their allegiance on the way out. Hope the buffet was ok today Maniac.
Yah I have 4 and 2 year olds and we spent most of the time in the concourse in the shade.

Downside to that is my daughter saw a stuffed pink unicorn that she had to have. $32 later and I carried that scheisser the rest of the time we were there.

BigPurple87

So? Why do you live in Va?

I made a decision 40 yrs ago to practice in ftw so I could raise my family here and remain close to TCU. turned down lots of offers to remain here

I played ball at TCU with the guy who sits next to me and he flies in from NYC every home game plus we go to most away games - because we make it a priority

Let me know when it’s a priority for you to attend games in person - then I will give a [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] about your view of what others choose to do

Subtle brag