• The KillerFrogs

Dish Dropped FS1

Bob

Fyi to Dish subscibers that it no longer carries FS1 which is broadcasting the KU game tomorrow. Bad news for shut-in fans like me.

Sorry if posted elsewhere.

Tumbleweed

Know Dish is cutting programs everywhere b/c the number of subscribers is dropping daily. I read Dish is attempting to sell. The sob's are impossible to deal with. Wonder where we go to see B12 games.

Thankfully i was corrected. If you have Direct tv you'll find TCU v KU on Direct 219 at 11:00.

Last edited:

frogs9497

Know Dish is cutting programs everywhere b/c the number of subscribers is dropping daily. I read Dish is attempting to sell. The sob's are impossible to deal with. Wonder where we go to see B12 games.

Thought I read recently that AT&T is looking to unload DirecTV and Dish is a potential buyer.

Mean Purple

you can try the fox sports go app
Does it not have you sign it under your provider?
Most of those do.

Dish also dropped Fox.
They dropped all the fox regional sports channels (package) back in early Aug. I think it was.

I'll be dropping Dish. This is getting nuts.

Mean Purple

Drop that junk and stream. You will never look back. Seriously, do it today. Then get that dish off your house and throw it in the dumpster.
The thing about streaming, is you can't get access to the other regions that Fox shows (which you can get on DirecTV and were getting on Dish). Does not matter to some, does matter to some. (coaches shows, some games pro and college, some hunting shows, etc.)

Eight

Does it not have you sign it under your provider?
Most of those do.

Dish also dropped Fox.
They dropped all the fox regional sports channels (package) back in early Aug. I think it was.

I'll be dropping Dish. This is getting nuts.

you would, but as pointed out for the purdue game you can do a couple of things

one is set a trial with youtube tv or playstation

JockO de Frog

I'm in the Houston area with Dish. Went to record the game and on FS1 it showed a few programs unavailable for today but for the game tomorrow it is showing it broadcast so I set the recording. I wonder if it will show to be cancelled tomorrow.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
The thing about streaming, is you can't get access to the other regions that Fox shows (which you can get on DirecTV and were getting on Dish). Does not matter to some, does matter to some. (coaches shows, some games pro and college, some hunting shows, etc.)
I will have to look and see but I thought you can subscribe to all of that and use the app (stick/mobile).

Mean Purple

I will have to look and see but I thought you can subscribe to all of that and use the app (stick/mobile).
I have youtube tv. It does not let me see the other Fox regions. just SouthWest and the plus version. In my dish, until they went off the rails again, I could get Fox Sports South and South East, as well as Sun and Florida, and some other parts of the country. It had been a great way to keep up with college football (and other sports) around the country. (who was facing what, the cool stories on players and coaches, practice issues, etc.)

Mean Purple

Before Dish, I had cable and had Fox College Sports Atlantic, Central and Pacific. Those were great channels. Very tempted to go back to cable because the provider still has them.

Eight

I have youtube tv. It does not let me see the other Fox regions. just SouthWest and the plus version. In my dish, until they went off the rails again, I could get Fox Sports South and South East, as well as Sun and Florida, and some other parts of the country. It had been a great way to keep up with college football (and other sports) around the country. (who was facing what, the cool stories on players and coaches, practice issues, etc.)

fox sports app

MAcFroggy

My wife and I were about to cut the cord the other day. Tired of dealing with U-verse and paying so much extra money. We got sold a little bit on the phone but ended up with 1 Gbps internet and U-verse (hbo,showtime, etc) for $125 a month for 12 months. Stuck for a year but seemed like a pretty good deal at the time.