• The KillerFrogs

Frog Club lunch notes

Paint It Purple

Let’s see.......GP knows which kicker does best in pregame warmups and how far they can kick, but doesn’t know which QBs are available until the game is almost over. I don’t believe that [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]
You guys that keep prattling on about his Collins revelation should just calm down. Obviously he said NO and didn't think it a good idea, regardless.

Pharm Frog

I find him entertaining as a person most of the time, even though he occasionally says things that can be frustrating to me as a fan of the team he coaches.

I find him amusing a lot (and frustrating even more in his media dealings). AND, for those who are dyed-in-the-wool CGP loyalists, we can thank the fact that he handles these situations rather poorly as a key reason why he's still hear.

LawFrog504

Trying to think of a fair comparison in another profession to for this GP/Collins thing. Maybe a doctor not knowing what medications their patient is taking? Good lord. Thank God we don't pay GP a lot of money or anything

LawFrog504

This just in:

Pilots no longer will know the destination of their flights until they land! If you ask for an explanation, they'll send their flight attendant to the podium to answer questions

netty2424

This just in:

Pilots no longer will know the destination of their flights until they land! If you ask for an explanation, they'll send their flight attendant to the podium to answer questions
Couldn’t they just read it on the board as they walk through the gate?

robbroyy

Sounds to me like the conversation all week and all season was Duggan/Delton. Then because nothing else is working Cumbie decides to bring up Collins. Considering Cumbie is having to spend extra time getting Duggan ready CGP is wondering how much have they spoken to Collins about being ready to play considering with 6:00 to go in the 4th, they can’t just take some easy throws and get him in rhythm.

When they lay out all scenarios prior to the game and no one mentions Collins outside of injury scenario, it’s fair to wonder what preparation has been done to all of a sudden think he can be inserted late in a game after not playing for 10 months.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Maybe all of you shouldn’t take what GP says off the cuff so literally. You get all worked up about sounds coming out of his mouth that may or may not have any basis in reality. But, I suppose if you live to be agitated over meaningless things, debating his every word is probably fun for you.

Latest posts