• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Advice:
A co-worker has a freshman daughter @ Mountain View college. She’s a volleyball girl. He wants to take her to the 2 October Texas volleyball game on our campus. I have no experience attending volleyball games. According to website tickets are sold out possibly some available at game time but no guarantee. First off does anyone here have three available tickets to the game? If so please PM me. If not, any advice on how to proceed besides stub hub? He is hoping that she will get a chance to meet Coach Killer and possibly get a tryout and later attend TCU. Thanks.

Horny 4 Life

I've got a "local" butcher shop that is making kickass cured meats in styles I've never tried before.
I discovered On The Border chips this evening. Cafe style got me.

RIP Santitas. I’ve moved on with the dip

Edit- Choo-Choo if you disagree

I could've purchased an On The Border franchise by now with all the money we've spent buying their tortilla chips. We keep 2 of the Sam's Club sized bags on hand at all times.

The tortilla chip brand hierarchy in our house is this:
1. El Fenix (wife LOVES them)
2. On The Border (we both really like them)
3. Mission (I like them more than the wife)
4. Tostitos (Agreeable to everyone)
5. Everything else

Tom Brown

I've got a "local" butcher shop that is making kickass cured meats in styles I've never tried before.

I could've purchased an On The Border franchise by now with all the money we've spent buying their tortilla chips. We keep 2 of the Sam's Club sized bags on hand at all times.

The tortilla chip brand hierarchy in our house is this:
1. El Fenix (wife LOVES them)
2. On The Border (we both really like them)
3. Mission (I like them more than the wife)
4. Tostitos (Agreeable to everyone)
5. Everything else

A dude named horny likes chips more than his wife.

tcudoc

Does anybody here drive a Challenger? I like the look of the really decked out Hellcat and Demon versions but not the plain Jane ones. It has been quite a while since I had a real muscle car and I really like the Dodge Challenger Hellcat. I haven’t driven one yet but I love the way they look and they have one in purple with black stripes. Maybe it is the high schooler mentality that still exists in my mind but I am really intrigued by it. Does anyone here own one? I’m leary because it’s pricey and, at the end of the day, it is still a Dodge.
Thoughts??

Eight

Does anybody here drive a Challenger? I like the look of the really decked out Hellcat and Demon versions but not the plain Jane ones. It has been quite a while since I had a real muscle car and I really like the Dodge Challenger Hellcat. I haven’t driven one yet but I love the way they look and they have one in purple with black stripes. Maybe it is the high schooler mentality that still exists in my mind but I am really intrigued by it. Does anyone here own one? I’m leary because it’s pricey and, at the end of the day, it is still a Dodge.
Thoughts??

not sure if you are a fan of the grand tour on amazon, but reading your post i remember the episode they drove muscle cars through a detroit neighborhood

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Thoughts??
My older brother had a 72 Challenger that was a rocket ship (for that time) that was perfect inside and out. He also had a 71 that was faster but in poor cosmetic condition. He would race the 71 on a county airstrip on Saturday nights until the police showed up. Guess which one of the two he crashed?

He also had a 73 charger with a Hemi after the two challengers. Traded it for a case of Stroh’s and a Chrysler Córdoba when he got married. Bad trade.

I’m a big fan of Mopar from the 70’s. I have no idea how well they are made now.

So I’m of no help. Wordy. Anecdotal. But essentially useless.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Thoughts??

You answered your own question with the key fact.

Edit: If you want to spend some semi-big bucks on fast and flashy set of wheels, check out the new BMW Z4. It looks mean and fast sitting still.