• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Inventions by TCU

Frog Alley - existed well before CDC, but he stole the idea and took it to UT with Bevo Blvd. I'm sure other schools have copied this as well, but not sure on specifics

Student section flags - pretty sure we were the first school that had this and has now been copied by ~50% of the NCAA

Am I missing anything?

Moose Stuff

Frog Alley - existed well before CDC, but he stole the idea and took it to UT with Bevo Blvd. I'm sure other schools have copied this as well, but not sure on specifics

Student section flags - pretty sure we were the first school that had this and has now been copied by ~50% of the NCAA

Am I missing anything?

I have no idea if we were the first college football stadium to do the student section flag/banner thing. We absolutely weren’t the first stadium in any sport to do it.

iowa_frog

I feel like TCU was the first to do it in college football. I always saw it in European soccer. Not sure if other sports do it.

I know University of Arizona basketball did it earlier than 2012, which is when TCU football started doing it. I cannot remember when Arizona football started doing it.

But it may not be a coincidence since CDC was at Arizona from 2000-2006.

MTfrog5

Funny because I know more than a couple Texas fans that hate that Bevo Blvd because fans aren’t getting into the stadium as early. Feel like I’ve heard that before from a different fan base...