• The KillerFrogs

Kansas Press Conference

HFrog12

scheiss off Gary. Bitching about the crowd is my job.

Also. Don't blame the fans. Blame the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] product you put on the field. Or maybe the athletic department and administration that has made it more than clear that fan loyalty means nothing to them. Only checkbooks.

I, like others on here, am irrationally loyal to our football team. No matter the temperature, time, or performance, I get to the game before it starts, cheer my ass off, and don't leave until the alma mater is sung. There used to be more fans like me until you redid the stadium and told your loyal fans that didn't want to pay for club seats or suites to go pound sand. You treat your fans like a business transaction, so don't be surprised when your customers respond the same way. I don't blame someone one bit if they choose not to bake in the sun while watching a team that looks like complete ass.

Amen. The KFC group, myself included, can argue with Maniac until the cows come home on what the administration did to the fanbase. Always been a catch22 in my book. Needed the money to play big boy ball, build a legit stadium, and get into a P5 conference. Us fans can argue in circles on how that should of/ could have been done. But Gary, your job is to not give up 41 points to SMU. You fix that then your attendance will follow. I'll bake in the sun but wont blame other who don't want to see SMU march up and down the field and spray confetti all over our field. I bet Dykes doesn't witch about the 15 people that show up to SMU home games. Instead he gets his team ready to leave no doubt.

Tom Brown

9-7 in the last 16 games including embarrassing losses to Kansas, SMU and getting the doors blown off at home by Lincoln Riley.

I will be there regardless but this might be a big clue when you’re down 31-17 at half.

I'm not embarrassed. I'm sorry you are.

Edit: maybe you weren't saying that you were embarrassed, but losing a football game isnt embarrassing.

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
maybe you weren't saying that you were embarrassed, but losing a football game isnt embarrassing.
O.K. Losing a game in which your team was simply overmatched? Where your team did all they could, but it simply wasn't enough? Yeah. Been there, done that.

Now, try losing a game your coaches were utterly unprepared for, with your team looking like they were stepping on rakes all over the field, to a team of very much lesser talent who was motivated, prepared and poised.

That's embarrassing.

MTfrog5

Any articles or links to this?
His twitter. Basically he’s very lucky nobody died getting into the LSU game because students rushed the gates and people without tickets got into the game. This past game students gave up waiting in line to get into the stadium

Last edited:

puckster59

The fact this team is fairly veteran and is practicing and playing with little sense of urgency or emotion in Week 3 doesn’t bode real well. The “we need to learn” and “we need to grow up” crap equates to we have no leadership or chemistry. [ hundin] all you want about coaches but a good chunk of this falls to the players as well.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
O.K. Losing a game in which your team was simply overmatched? Where your team did all they could, but it simply wasn't enough? Yeah. Been there, done that.

Now, try losing a game your coaches were utterly unprepared for, with your team looking like they were stepping on rakes all over the field, to a team of very much lesser talent who was motivated, prepared and poised.

That's embarrassing.
Why is it embarrassing? Are there people that make you feel bad about yourself because a team lost a game? Do you get pantsed by Tech fans at work? I just don’t get how it’s embarrassing in any way. I never have nor will I ever be embarrassed over a game of any kind. I have no one to be embarrassed to...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Why is it embarrassing? Are there people that make you feel bad about yourself because a team lost a game? Do you get pantsed by Tech fans at work? I just don’t get how it’s embarrassing in any way. I never have nor will I ever be embarrassed over a game of any kind. I have no one to be embarrassed to...
Are you in solitary confinement? How do you get your internet? Do you get good bandwidth?