• The KillerFrogs

Levi Steinblatt-Abramovitz says that SMU has overtaken TCU as top DFW team for the forseable future

Virginia Frog

Nice, you about covered all the bases there for the doom and gloomers.
This topic is a non-starter. No way TCU fb is subservient to SMU in the Metroplex. Sat's game played again: TCU wins 3 out of 4 times.

A 3-point L to a rising SMU is hardly worth losing one's senses. (One SMU fail in 8 seasons really no biggie, upsets happen.)

GP is STIIL the man IMO. I believe he is the one who can/will lead TCU fb to 1) Big XII championship 2) entry into the Big 4 Playoff and 1) a Championship game and with a perfect storm a Natl title. (David DID kill Goliath!)

Yes, things need to be fixed. But I'm still drinking the GP Kool Aide!

LVH

Sorry guys I forgot to say who he was. My cousin goes to University of North Texas and has a sports show on the University of North Texas student radio station and Levi Steinblatt-Abramovitz was one of his guests today when they were discussing College Football Week 4.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Sorry guys I forgot to say who he was. My cousin goes to University of North Texas and has a sports show on the University of North Texas student radio station and Levi Steinblatt-Abramovitz was one of his guests today when they were discussing College Football Week 4.
Doesn’t answer who he is. Is he a University of North Texas student? A muffler repairman from Piscataway? A visitor from an alternate universe where ship is backwards and he’s really confused?

BABYFACE

I’m taking my 8-year old grandson to the KU game.

Angelo’s or Cousin’s? Or someplace else?

Haven’t had BBQ in Fort Worth for quite a few years.

Go Frogs!
Give Billy’s Oak Acres on Camp Bowie a try. Heim is very good but priced between Angelo’s/RH and Heim.

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

University of North Texas student.

Oh yeah? Well my favorite bartender's second cousin has a show on Hill College's inter-campus address system where he makes announcements about when the sports teams play and he had a homeless guy that hangs out in the library come on and make the claim that the UT football team is made up of lizard people after they beat OU this year, they are going to join Alabama, Ohio State, and BYU and form their own league where they just play each other four times a year and then have a three team playoff (cuz BYU will never be involved) with Alabama always having a first round bye.
He also said that Toby's Business College will reopen and field a football team and their first opponent will be SMU. TBC will TCB and beat SMU so badly that the ponies will disband the football program out of humiliation and despair.

frogs9497

University of North Texas student.

5763499-oh-please-kobe-bryant-disbelief-reaction-gif-at-a-basketball-game.gif