• The KillerFrogs

Kansas won’t be a cakewalk

robbroyy

They come in No. 15 in the country in yards per play at 6.8. The frogs are 82nd at 5.1. SMU is 28th at 6.3.

They haven’t converted a lot in the red zone for TDs 8/13) and have 8 turnovers. 4 INTs and 4 fumbles.

we all remember that RB Pooka from last year. If our guys don’t come to play they can easily get beat for the 2nd year in a row

ThisIsOurTime

Frankly, I think Kansas should fear playing TCU on Saturday. No doubt in my mind TCU will be ready to play after all the blowup over the SMU loss. Kansas should just be happy it is an 11:00am start. If I was a player I would be taking my anger out on Kansas. The game may go something like this:

Last edited:

y2kFrog

Frankly, I think Kansas should fear playing TCU on Saturday. No doubt in my mind TCU will be ready to play after all the blowup over the SMU loss. Kansas should just be happy it is an 11:00am start. If I was a player I would be taking my anger out on Kansas. The game may go something like this:

If history tells us anything it is we play our great football after losing to SMU. I am sure it looked pretty bleak in 2011 and we turned it around completely.

CountryFrog

Can we just pin a thread titled “We better come to play this weekend” at the top of page 1? We aren’t good enough to consider anyone a cakewalk. It goes without saying.
All I know is that Kansas is much improved. The players better be ready. I hope GP is treating this game seriously. If we come in with our heads up our arse then we could get beat. They're going to come in fired up so we need to match that. This will not be an easy game. Les Miles knows how to eat grass.

cctcu

Where are all the knuckleheads that were telling us last week not to worry about SMU? Right now we're in a mess and it all needs to get sorted out soon. First, we need a QB who can throw, then we need to have good play calling, and third, our defense needs to resurface.
You folks can start saying we don't need to worry after we put together quite a few impressive wins first.

Where are all the knuckleheads that were telling us last week not to worry about SMU? Right now we're in a mess and it all needs to get sorted out soon. First, we need a QB who can throw, then we need to have good play calling, and third, our defense needs to resurface.
You folks can start saying we don't need to worry after we put together quite a few impressive wins first.
How much good did all that worrying do you last week?

Moose Stuff

One of them is right here. And I’m still not worried about SMU. That game showed me that we should be more worried about TCU.

Wexahu

All I know is that Kansas is much improved. The players better be ready. I hope GP is treating this game seriously. If we come in with our heads up our arse then we could get beat. They're going to come in fired up so we need to match that. This will not be an easy game. Les Miles knows how to eat grass.

This is odd coming from you. SMU is better than Kansas and all last week you were saying how it was almost silly for a fan to be concerned about the SMU game.